37

Last full day of school was today, but we have to go back both Monday and Tuesday ugh ;-;
I mostly just messed around with PrinceJamesKun and AndPeggy1 and the entire squad - well, the girls, at least - got the black nose and whiskers (Dan and Phil, anybody?) and some glitter for good measure.
Awesometiger236 didn't want his face painted so instead he told the lady to 'be creative' and he ended up with the Batman symbol on his face.
He regretted everything.
Gay was everywhere today I'm not even joking also my mother thinks I'm insane because it's like 80 degrees out and I refuse to take off my hoodie
SNOW CONES ARE SO GOOD OML
Alright I've got not one, not three, but TWO WHOLE SETS OF MAUS FOR YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

wonderful_gays (love your user btw)Thatsmyname666 (THE PROFILE PIC IN THE NAME OF JOHN WILLIAMS)StellarKross Apheistas1 (AGAIN WITH THE BMC PROFILE PICS)DarkBeauty13 (lol sorry bout butchering your user but finelining was being a butt)Diet_FireWat...

Thatsmyname666 (THE PROFILE PIC IN THE NAME OF JOHN WILLIAMS)
StellarKross
Apheistas1 (AGAIN WITH THE BMC PROFILE PICS)
DarkBeauty13 (lol sorry bout butchering your user but finelining was being a butt)
Diet_FireWater (I'm anxiously waiting for her face reveal is it Saturday yet)
obedient_servant (joined our huge Hamilton lyric 150-reply comment chain recently, yay)

PrinceJamesKun (you already know why cmon)Friskthefandom (their comments though)Writerboiiii (one of Evan's sons, do you remember him? Yeah, I finally made a mau for Favorite Son, you're welcome)DaniBlu45 (did about a third of the previously menti...

Friskthefandom (their comments though)
Writerboiiii (one of Evan's sons, do you remember him? Yeah, I finally made a mau for Favorite Son, you're welcome)
DaniBlu45 (did about a third of the previously mentioned Hamilton lyric chain, you're awesome)
Ironically_Zoe (sHE MESSAGED ME and we had a really great conversation about everything and absolutely nothing - I learned about rainbow jazz hands.)
*throws rainbow glitter at everyone*
Have a lovely day or night, amazing maus! I'll see you later! :33
(Btw requests are open and encouraged)