-3-

As I walked into school I immediately searched for Ashton. His phone call left me baffled and confused. In the crowded halls everyone's eyes were on me. I knew that there was a rumor in this school. I had to find out from Ashton.

Luke was passing by and I grabbed him.  "Hey lily" he says shocked. "Where is Ashton Luke ?" I grunted.  He looked panicked and that's when I knew something was really wrong. "He's in the library with Louis" he stammered and I nodded letting go of him and passing people in a blur.  

The doors to our smelly library were open and I stormed in. Ashton was there at a table. His appearance was horrible, skin pale and hair frizzy. He argued with Louis who sat across him. I sat down and looked at them both. "Hello babe" Ashton murmured.  Louis just nodded and I was thankful.

"What did you do Ashton?" I Asked him, my heart hammering with anxiousness.  " I. I found your sister." He stated. I sucked in a breath and looked down. "Actually I found her because I'm the one who caught them making out" Louis speaks. I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Did she tell you where she's been?" I ask quickly, wanting to see her. "She's been at my house living with me lily. I didn't know how to tell you. She showed up when she couldn't leave town and she came on to me. I love her lily" Ashton says. My head is stirring and I don't even recognize him.

Ashton the boy who I gave everything betrayed me. He loved Alexis all this time. "You pathetic liar" I harshly said. "I hate you so much Ashton Irwin. I freaking hate you!" I yelled and Louis quickly grabbed me hugging me to his chest as I cried. Ashton's steps were heard leaving and I held on to Louis. 

Although I was mad and shocked I couldn't help but feel the comfort and warmth from Louis. He whispered sweet nothings reassuring I would be fine. He stood up and walked me out.  Class had already started and we walked out of school. No words exchanged as we got in his car and drove 

I was so distraught and pained.  Louis' presence made it seem a little better at this point. We drove along the mountain until we got to the top. The view was stunning but it was the last thing on my mind. 

Louis cleared his threat and began to speak. "Look I know you don't like me much but I really cared for Polly.  The truth is that she caught feelings for Ashton when we were dating. She left me and proceeded to tell everybody that I was cheating. She was also pregnant with my kid but she had an abortion.  None of it my idea. Now that I see Ashton hurting you it makes me really mad.  You know if we could just be friends I would appreciate it lily. I know that I'm not a good person but I'm willing to try" Louis belts out.

Every word he spoke was genuine and I could tell because of the way he gave me his attention and didn't hesitate at all. I nodded and sent him a small smile. "Well let's eat and see how this goes Louis. I'll try too" I spoke softly, warmth spreading in my heart for a reason unknown to me. The car started and we drove off. Looking for a dinner the way home.