"Lee Changsub,"

"What?"

"Turn around."

I chuckled. "Alright. Fine."

She stood in front of me and I smiled innocently. I noticed she changed into a white shirt and dark blue and white striped cardigan, and gray shorts.

"I have some of my dad's clothes here." she said unsmiling. I suddenly worried if she's mad about the picture, or what. "Do you wanna change into them so that your clothes would dry up?"

"You don't have to..."

Her lips curved up a little bit. "Come on."

I followed her to a bedroom and I stayed by the door just watching as she moved around it.

"Does your dad live with you?" I asked quietly.

"Nah."

"He doesn't?"

"Nope." She replied and then she opened a box full of clothes.

Oh.

My mind kept repeating it: Oh.

Finally, she handed me a piece of white shirt and black pyjamas. She smiled sheepishly. "Wear the pjs for a while."

"Thank you." I said, ruffling her still wet hair.

"You change in the bathroom." she said and led me there. Heol. Even the bathroom is super clean.

"You must really clean a lot." I told her.

"Not really! I'll wait for you at the kitchen."

"Okay."

I changed into the clothes she lent me, which are a bit bigger than me. Maybe Chorong's dad was a big guy. I'm quite skinny. Eunkwang was right. I've lost a lot of weight.

After changing, I went back to the living room and left my clothes by the fireplace.

I looked for the kitchen and it wasn't really hard to find because the structure of the house isn't complicated.

Chorong was brewing a coffee. For a moment, I just watched her while she hadn't notice yet. I once read that people are different when they don't know they're being watchedㅡand whoever said that was right. I could tell, somehow, that Chorong wasn't very happy. She looked like it though earlier, at the park and after that. Before the reminder of her dad.

And I couldn't help but wonder, where is her dad?

Is he gone? Or did he leave Chorong and her mom? I have this urge to ask, but I didn't.

"Hey," I said. "Is the other cup for me?"

She grinned. "Maybe it's for your clothes." she replied with sarcasm.

I frowned. "My clothes thank you."

She turned around and grabbed two cups of coffee, then she handed one to me. "To warm you up." She said.