"Obviously." I said, getting off his bike.
I swallowed and looked at him, hoping I wasn't blushing. "Are you going home now?" I asked.

"I guess so."

I looked at the rain. It's pouring heavily. "Or maybe you should wait until the rain stops?" I asked shyly.

He smiled. A closed-mouth smile. "And wait at the lobby?"

I chuckled. "I'm not a jerk! Of course, you're welcome to stay at my place. I mean, while the rain hasn't stopped yet."

He nodded. Now, he's shy too. Jeez. "I guess I'm doing that then."

"You can leave your bike outside my door. It's safer there."

"Okay."

#

Changsub's POV

Jesusㅡwhat the heck is this heart beating so fast about?

I left my bike outside Chorong's door like she adviced, and then we headed inside her place.

It's hard to believe I'm finally going to see the kind of home this wonderful girl lives in.

She switched on the lights and my eyes started to wander. The place isn't that big but probably too big for a single person. As my eyes caught the framed pictures on the wall, I remembered Chorong probably used to live here with her parents. Now she seems... alone.

The living room was cozy and everything else was neat. The floor was tiled but wood designed, and the wallpaint was all cappuccino-brown colored. The furnitures were white and there were many flowers as decorations. It definitely gives off the home vibe. It's not my home, but I felt home.

Chorong turned to me with a small smile. "I'm gonna turn on the fireplace. You should put down your bags nearby so they'd dry up a little." she said.

I nodded. "Thanks."

The fireplace was not the manual one in which you would have to have chopped woods and worked on the fire for hours. Chorong simply clicked a remote control.

I was looking around when her head peeped out behind a wall. "Hey, I'm just gonna change into dry clothes. I'll be back."

"Sure."

And then she's gone. I tried not to imagine her dressing up behind one of these walls because this is her home and I'm not a pervert.

I warmed myself up by the fireplace and since it's spring already, I couldn't bear staying near the fireplace for too long.

I have no idea where to sit. I'm still soaked and I wouldn't want to ruin their white couch, so I walked around to look for more pictures. There were a lot.

I couldn't help smiling faintly while looking at Chorong's high school graduation picture. She looked almost the same as now, but her cheeks were chubby back then and she had full bangs on. She was cute. She still is, but she's obviously so pretty now. Beautiful even.

"Oh my gosh, nooo!" I heard her exclaim behind me.

I turned to her grinning. "Why? You looked so cute."

She rolled her eyes and covered the picture with both her hands. "Stop teasing."

"It's true."