"Fine," I smile at her response "but after I'm done tanning," she adds and my smile quickly turns into an annoyed facial expression.

"But it's not fun when you're the only person in the pool," I say as I splash the water incredibly bored, so to add a little bit of fun I decided to splash her with some of the pool water which thankfully reached her. "That's salt water!" She exclaims disgusted as she starts spitting out the water that got into her mouth. "Yeah I noticed when I jumped in," I say disgusted, but hey, a pool's a pool.

After the first couple of minutes of splashing around in the water I was officially bored out of my mind, so instead I decided to get out of the pool and go to the water slides on the top deck.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the water slides ton the top deck can you take care of my stuff please and if you decide to leave can you take my stuff with you?" I ask her as I get out of the pool.

"Sure thing, have fun," She waves me off as she continues her tanning session. "Alright, I'll be back," I say before walking off. Once I reached the top deck where the water slides were I jumping for joy when I found out the water here was freshwater and not salt water. Even better, they have a giant bucket that drops water on you, yes please.

After waiting a bit with two little kids standing next to me, we were finally soaking wet from the water collecting in the bucket, this definitely feels much better than the pool on the bottom deck. If only Vere wasn't so busy tanning so the both of us could enjoy the water slides.

"Off to the water slides it is," I say nodding to myself as if I had accomplished something amazing. I instantly start to skip happily even though I knew this is the last thing I should be doing since the floor is extremely slippery, but you know what, I laugh at the face of danger.

I started to laugh at my mental conversation before I was interrupted by someone yelling, "I wouldn't be skipping around water if I were you," I hear a male voice so I skip to a halt trying to see who said that, but I instantly regret that decision as I feel my back hit the cold hard ground.

"You laugh at the sight of danger? Yeah right," I mutter to myself in pain not even bothering to move. "Are you alright?" I heard a male voice ask worriedly. My eyes tightly shut closed because of the pain and because of how embarrassed I was, not like it was gonna do anything though since everyone probably already saw.

"Yes?" I say trying to convince myself more than him. "Come on, let's get you of the floor," he says giving me his hand so he could help me up. As soon as I was slightly up from the floor I yelled out in pain. I was about to fall back onto the ground until I felt a pair of arms hold on to me in order to prevent that from happening. "I am no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that is not a good sign." He says worriedly and I nod while pressing down on my lower back. "Where does it hurt?" he asks looking at me with concern.

"It's my lower back, it hurts when I try to stand up," I say holding on to him since just standing up hurts. He looks around not sure of what to do before letting out a deep sigh. "Come on, i'll take you to your room, unless you want me to take you somewhere else?" He asks me, but I shake my head. "I would really appreciate it if you could take me to my room," I say just really wanting to lay down on my bed and forget this happened.

"Sure, what floor are you on?" He asks me. "I'm on the 11th floor." I say to him as we begin to walk but immediately stop as I let out a small scream not trying to draw more attention than I already have. "Yeah, I can't do this my back hurts every time I try to walk." I sigh in frustration. "Okay, do you want me to carry you to your room?" The male asks me causing me to look up at him finally realizing that he's actually pretty cute.

If I wasn't in so much pain I would run to Vere right now and tell her how I just saw this cute guy at the water slides and then try to bring her up here so she could see for herself.

"So, is it okay if I carry you back to your room?" He asks again bringing me out of my thoughts. "Oh no that's okay, I'll just manage some how," I said nervously since I don't know how I'm gonna do it. "Are you sure?" He asks me and I nod. "Yeah, I'm sure I can manage." I say waving it off like it's nothing.

"Alright, that was more out of courtesy but I can already tell you're a stubborn one, so up we go," he says before instantly picking me up carrying me bridal style. "Hey, no I promise I'm fine," I say to him but he just looks at me with that look that tells me 'it's too late for him to put me down' as we begin to walk away.

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 is now complete!

So who is the mystery man that is helping  Y/N back to her room?

So sorry guys I know I'm updating late but my Wi-Fi has been acting up and I haven't been home so I decoded to just leave the chapter with that ending instead of not updating at all today. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Have a wonderful morning, evening, afternoon whatever it is for you guys, love ya!

Make sure to vote and comment on your thoughts of this chapter and any ideas you have for this book

Bye my people 👋
        - M

*Edited on 10/08/2020