Amelia Lockwood

Once again, everyone, I can't thank you enough for 1.4k views! You people are the best! 

(BTW, the video is just something I wanted to share! It doesn't relate to the chapter in any way so, yeah. If you watch it, comment what you think of it!)

I woke up with sunlight illuminating the room, but I didn't need the light to see that Anthony wasn't there. 

 I looked at my phone and it read ten thirty. I just jumped out of bed then heard laughter downstairs. I ran a hand through my dishevelled hair finding it a tab bit damp but enough to braid it.

 I stepped down the stairs and turned into the living room, to find Amelia Lockwood sitting on our couch talking to the children about Paris and jumping off the Eiffel Tower. 

 Anthony came up behind me putting his head on my shoulder. "Good morning, Luce." I wrapped my hands behind me trapped him in a backwards embrace. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

  Then Amelia stopped talking and turned to face us "And you must be the famous Lucy I've been hearing nonstop about from Anthony!" she said. Anthony chuckled and told his grandmother "It's better than having you read the post. They put all kinds of stuff in there that isn't true." Amelia stood and walked over to me with a smile a lot like Anthony's. She studied my face and gave me a  hug.

Let me tell you now. That was unexpected. 

 "I'm sorry I wasn't there at the wedding to properly welcome you into the family, Amelia Lockwood" she started, introducing herself, and pulled away "But tickets for international airlines are very expensive and, well,  had some things to been taken care of." she looked back to the table at the newspaper laying on the surface. "It sounds even more tragic considering it just happened last night," she said. We sat on the couches and the children practically gave me a giant bear hug "We didn't hear you come in last night! Then in the morning, Freya went to get the post and we saw the first page! Mum. Are. You. Okay!" Hunter said, very quickly may I add. "I'm fine. Last night was just very chaotic, that's all." I gave him and Freya a kiss on the head and pulled Noah and Nolan into my lap.

 Amelia smiled "Beautiful children, they are. They look very much like you. Although, I can see a little bit of Ant in them too." she said. I kept myself from laughing. My God, it was hard! I had never heard anyone call Anthony 'Ant' before. He must've known what I was thinking because he mumbled to me "Luce-" but I cut him off. "It's fine, I won't," then I just couldn't help it "Ant." Anthony rolled his eyes and nudged my shoulder, roughly but playfully.

 His grandmother chuckled at us, "Just like Celia and Donald." She was in a daze as if she were looking at a memory right in front of her. Amelia blinked out of the memory and smiled toward us "Bad to dwell in the past isn't it? Why, are we going to London's Eye or not? You must get ready my dears!" she said getting up. Then not a moment too soon, everyone was in their rooms getting dressed.

~Upstairs~

 "London's Eye?" I asked Anthony once we reached the bedroom. "Already have the tickets." I sighed. "When are we leaving?" I asked. " At three, I guess, " he answered, heading to the shower. "Uh, Anthony. Where's your grandmother staying?" "In the guest room downstairs, why?"

 He came out with a towel around with waist, "No reason?" He asked, raising a brow and smiling. I flushed pink and fell backwards into the bed. "Don't you have a shower to take?" Anthony chuckled "Not unless you want to take one with me." "Nope, my hair is still damp from yesterday. Sorry, Love." Anthony pretended to sigh and started for the shower, once again.