Jade

Ok this is supposed to be an actual chapter and to Jadedragon13, I hope you won't mind if  I use your profile pic for how Jade looks. To sum her up, Jade is sixteen, like Luke's age, has long, curly, black hair that sits over her shoulders. A red beanie sits on her hair, a cute crown design stitched into the fabric. Jade can be sarcastic at times, a bit like the dragon slayers but toned down a bit (sorry, not very helpful I know) she's a smart fighter. Jade uses Light and Shadow maker magic (I thought both would be cool) and has a wolf companion named Fang (not really original, sorry T^T) 

Thank you Jadedragon13 for the character help, I could picture Jade but I couldn't put pen to paper if you know what I mean. anyway thank you so much and for everyone else, here you go

Mira's Pov: It had been a couple of days since Lucy took her brothers home to recuperate and the guild was surprisingly quiet. No one had fought since they left and Natsu was too depressed after getting kicked out of Lucy's house to start anything. I would have found this nice if it wasn't so...quiet. Levy had been to Lucy's house and told me that they were supposed to come back to the guild today. As expected, word spread fairly quickly but everyone managed to keep their calm, waiting for Lucy to come with her brothers. 

A couple of hours later, the doors of the guild opened up and in walked Lucy, Riku, Jackson, Luke, and Nico. All of them still looked a bit tired and Jackson was pale and stumbled a bit, holding his head. That did not go unnoticed and much to my surprise, everyone quieted down, looking worriedly at Lucy's brothers. 

To no one's surprise most of the girls walked over to fuss over the three injured boys. I was about to go talk to Riku when the guild doors opened and a girl walked in, her curly black hair partially covering her face.  "So this is Fairy Tail. Pretty quiet don't you think Fang?" I walked over to her and introduced myself. "Hello, welcome to Fairy Tail. I'm Mirajane Strauss." The girl brushed her hair from her face and introduced herself. "Nice to meet you. My name is Jade."

Sorry for the extremely short chapter, this one was supposed to be just Jade and if  wrote any more I would probably end up going off topic. Anyways, thanks again to Jadedragon13 and I hope you guys enjoy it