Recovery

Ok guys, I am so so sooooo sorry if you guys didn't like my last chapter, I was half asleep when I uploaded it and I thought it was boring when I finished it. Anyway can you please tell me whether you like it or not in the comments, I love reading everyones comments. Anyway, here you go, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Jackson's Pov: I had been left in the dinning room with Nico bouncing in my lap as Lucy went to go wake Riku and Luke, Nico giggling as I played with his hair. All of a sudden I heard a scream and I jumped, Nico stared at the door before pointing and exclaiming, "Wiku, Wiku" I shook my head and whispered, "Lucy told us to wait here for her, Luke and Riku." as I played with his hair. We waited a bit until Riku walked into the room, looking exhausted as he sat in a chair next to me. Next walked in Lucy supporting Luke who flinched with every step he took. Lucy gently helped him into a chair and was about to sit down herself when she looked up and screamed. I shot up quickly from my seat along with Luke and Riku, groaning when it made my head pound before I saw Natsu and his exceed sitting on the floor glaring at Lucy (There you go Jadedragon13 just for you) who walked over to him and pinched him on the ear. Nico jumped from my lap as I was rubbing my temple, running to Happy and hugging him tight, giggling the entire time when Happy struggled to free himself. Eventually Happy freed himself by tickling Nico under the nose until he began sneezing, sneezing so hard he fell backwards.

I chuckled quietly before standing up and walking over to Nico, picking him up as he sneezed, rubbing his back until he stopped sneezing. When he had finished sneezing, I noticed that Lucy was scolding Natsu while Happy was rubbing his tail. I walked over to Lucy and whispered in her ear, "Can you deal with this tomorrow, it looks like Riku and Luke would much rather sleep." She gasped and glanced at the two, noting how Luke was already asleep his his head on his arms while Riku was struggling to stay awake. Lucy turned back to Natsu and growled, "Go home and I'll deal with you two tomorrow at the guild now LEAVE US ALONE!!" He nodded vigorously before he and happy flew out the window. I chuckled before scooping Nico up off the floor and walking back to the table, Lucy walking behind me. We sat down at the table, Lucy having taken Nico and putting him on her lap since she didn't have anything for Nico to sit in. We all began eating dinner quietly but quickly, Nico happily munching on veggies and pasta as Lucy talked about her friends at Fairy Tail. After we had finished dinner, Lucy told us to go to bed while she washed dishes and we couldn't help because of our injuries so we walked over to the bedroom to sleep.

Lucy's Pov: After I had told Riku, Luke and Jackson to go to bed, I grabbed the dishes and began washing them, Nico sitting on the floor playing with Stella since Shadow had got to the bedroom with Jackson. I finished washing the dishes after a few minutes and I put the extra food away before I walked back to Nico, scooping him up when I noticed that his hands were all dirty from dinner. I carried him over to the sink and began gently washing his hands, removing all of the pasta sauce and the veggie remains from his fingers. "Aw Nico, your hands are all messy from dinner" I giggled as Nico splashed me with water. "Lucy me tiwed." Nico murmured as I dried his hands with a warm towel. I held him close as I walked to my bedroom, laying Nico down on the bed as I went to the bag that Riku had brought full of Nico's stuff. I eventually found some pjs
for Nico and changed him into them before going to the bathroom to change into my pjs.
Once I had finished, I quickly brushed my teeth  and walked back to my bedroom to find Nico asleep in my bed. I laughed and tucked him in before climbing in myself and falling asleep.