power

"It was gonna happen sooner or later." Linda laughed. "Yeah, there is has to be some smarts there." I joked. "Yeah right, I met chairs smarter then him." Kelly said.

"I met chairs smarter then me too, also walls, floors , doors." Sam laughed. "Your an idiot Sam." I said.

"Yeah, but I got purple hair." Sam tried to flip his hair. We all cracked up laughing.

"Stop fooling around, and grad a gun." Toby ordered. "Today we are gonna practice shooting the target until you get it right.

I took the gun off the table next to me and found a target. I load the bullets into the chamber. Aimed at the head my target. Instant kill if it hits the head. I slowly pulled the trigger. The gun pushed back a little but my feet stayed from to the ground. The bullet went throw the forehead of the target. Bullseyes.

I closed my eyes took a deep breath. Open them again. Shoot each bullet perfectly until I ran out. By the time I was done all eyes were one a Guy in front of the room.

"Well done, Miss.Tris." He clapped.  Something about his crooked smile and pale blue eyes said trouble.

"Tris, Eric wants to take you some where, your dismissed from class." Toby gestured to the man. Toby look said it all. watch your self or end up dead.

I was making my way to the front of the room. None said a word, none took a single breath it was silent. You could sense trouble in the air.

Eric put his hand on my shoulders and lead me out of the room. He took me down a hall and took a left. We stopped in front of a door.

"Good luck, Tris." Eric whispered into my ear. He swung open the door shoved me in and slammed the door in.a quick mention.

I got up but whacked my head off something hard and mental. I collapsed my head hurt and I smelt blood. that was last thing I remembered before I pasted out on the cold hard floor.