Step one

"Welcome to basic hand to hand combat." The trainer Toby stood in front if the room. The room was large with several punching bags scattered around. There was 8 of us. Kelly, Sam, Nicole , George, Fred, keliven, Al, and me. "You all will go fight the bag acting like it enemy." The Trainer went on. I stopped paying attention.

This is all soo much. Where is he, I miss him so much. I lost my best friends too. I long to be in homeroom and... and ela ... this have to change.

"Alright everyone head to bag and do the training. I'll walk around and help who ever needs help." Toby clapped his hands which brought me outta my thoughts. "move it costway!" Toby snapped.

I lingered for a movement then head throught the punching bag. The government took them. our world us madness. this is all too much. I only woke up less then 4 hours ago. Now I'm training, ugh I drew my arm back and made a fist.

The first swing made the bag move fast. It came back another swing. round off kick, swing, kick, knee, elbow, and other swing. The bag flew off the the chain and landed with thump. I looked around breathing heavily everyone was staring are me.

"Tris, your down for today, you may go back to the dorm," Toby said in disbelief.  "you did good today. Just go." "Thanks I guess, I could do more, if you want." I wanted to do more. "No, just go. be back tomorrow." He demanded.

I left without saying a word. I entered the dorm and looked into the mirror.  There something different about me. Something change within the few hours I been up. Something I can't explain.

For the next 3 weeks we worked on, the basic training hand to hand combat. until everyone was knocking the bag off the chain like I did the first day. We all gained more muscle.