"Later, okay?"

Its a bitter cold winter day February 7, snow starts to fall softly. The bus pulls up to a stop. I find a empty seat and sit in it. Chris slides in next to me. Chris grabs my hand and squeezes it tight.

"Chris," I ask "are you okay?" Chris say nothing and lays his head on my shoulder, his eyes are closed tight, his breathing is heavy and fast. "Chris, what's wrong bubby?" I wrap my arms around him and feel his breathing slow down and lighten.

"Nothing, just I had bad dream last night, I'll tell you later." his voice sounds weak. I take my arms off of him. "No, tell me now." I demand.

"No." He snaps at me. "Whatever it is it's bothering you, I wanna know?" I firmly said. "Later, okay?" He gave me the look. "Fine." I rolled my eyes. He never really fights with me. I started out the window. I had to much furry to realize there was a strange black car with midnight black windows, parked in school parking lot. we left the bus and head for our homerooms.

"TRIS!" Emma jumped onto my back. "Ouff, good morning to you too." I laughed. "Miss. Blueberry out today!!" Kathy cartwheeled acrossed the room. leave it to these two to make homeroom choas. "You guys are soo stupid" I dropped Emma to floor. "You know you love us." Emma lays on the floor. "That's what you think." I slide into my chair as Kathy struggle to Emma off the floor. "Emma lay off the Twinkies." Kathy groaned as pulled Emma to her feet. "Haha cause I'm so fat" Emma pulled up her shirt enough to show off her abs. "GIRLS SIT DOWN PLEASE" the homeroom teacher snapped at us. Emma and Kathy sat down in the empty seats next to me and pulled out there phones. and started to read the hunger games or divergent.