"Hi?" I said shyly. Honestly, I feel awkward. After what happened between us, I don't know how to face him. Sobrang nahihiya ako.

"You are so adorable. I love you so much." He said and pulled me closer to him. "Thank you for last night. You have no idea how happy I am right now."

I looked at him in the eyes. It was full of love and sincerity. I smiled at him and hoped that my eyes reflected the same feelings his eyes speak of.

"I love you too Babe. And knowing you are happy makes me happy too." I said and put my hand on his face. Pumikit siya at hinawakan ang kamay ko na nasa mukha niya. He kissed my palm before opening his eyes. "I want you to have the best. I may not be the best, but I atleast want you to be happy. Afterall, you deserve it."

"Babe, you don't need to be the best. I love you the way you are, and I don't want you to change. And if I deserve to be happy then I deserve you. Ikaw lang ang nakakapagpasaya sa akin ng sobra. Ikaw lang."

Naiiyak ako. Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero naiiyak ako sa mga sinabi niya. Sa totoo lang, pakiramdam ko nananaginip ako. He is too ideal to be real. He is too perfect. And I'll do everything just to keep things the way they are.

"I'm scared." I blurted out to him. Nakita ko ang pagkunot ng noo niya sa sinabi ko. But the look on his face changed to concern when he saw my teary-eyed face.

"What is wrong Babe? Why are you scared? You have nothing to be scared of." Sunod-sunod niyang sabi. I can sense the frustration in him. It was as if it was his fault why I feel this way.

"Natatakot ako kasi sobrang saya ko ngayon. Natatakot ako kasi baka bukas dalawin ako ng karma. Natatakot ako kasi baka may naghihintay na masamang mangyari. At sobrang natatakot ako sa bagong responsibility na mabuo after what happened last night." I said to him. Hinawakan ko ang tiyan ko. Alam ko it's still very early pero nararamdaman ko na weeks from now, a new life will be inside me. I can't explain it but I'm certain about it. And I'm happy for it but at the same time I'm scared. I am super scared.

Naramadaman ko ang paghawak niya sa kamay na nasa tiyan ko. I looked at him and I saw him staring at my tummy with a smile on his face.

"Whatever happens tomorrow, I'll be by your side. We'll face everything together. And if God will give us an angel, then we will take care of it. I will take care of the both of you." He said while rubbing my tummy. "I'll bring you to the hospital at the first sign of the symptoms. I'll go with you every time you have an appointment with your OB. And I'll be holding your hand while we are in the delivery room waiting for our angel. So you don't have to be scared, because you have nothing to be afraid of."

Hindi ko na napigilan ang pagtulo ng mga luha ko. How can I be so lucky to have him in my life. Sobrang nagpapasalamat ako na may Andrei na nagmamahal sa akin.

"Bakit ka umiiyak?" He asked. Inihiwalay niya ako sa pagkakayakap sa kanya para punasin ang mga luha ko. Nararamdaman ko ang pag-aalala niya base sa boses niya. "May masakit ba sa'yo? Did I hurt you last night?"

Umiling ako. I admit na medyo masakit ang katawan ko pero hindi yun ang dahilan kung bakit ako umiiyak. The physical pain I feel right now is actually the only thing that makes me believe everything is real.

"Masaya lang ako. Sobrang masaya lang ako." I said, assuring him that nothing is wrong.

"Are you sure walang masakit sa'yo? Is your body fine?" He asked worriedly.

"Medyo masakit yung puson ko but I can manage it." I said not minding how embarrassing our conversation is.

"Don't go to school today. You should rest. I'll call Kayla and Tricia to inform them."

"Wag na. Papasok ako today, kaya ko naman. You should also go to the office, pwede ka pang maghalf day."

"Are you sure? I honestly don't want you out of my sight today. Hindi ako mapapalagay kapag hindi kita nakikita."

"May exam ako mamaya so I really can't be absent today. Besides, hindi pwedeng absent ang boss ng company natin, baka malugi tayo!" I said jokingly.

"You are more important than anything else. I'm more concerned of your welfare." He said seriously.

Napangiti na lang ako sa sinabi niya. He really knows how to melt my heart.

"But I need to go. And I promise you, I am fine. So I suggest pumasok ka rin ng opisina."

"Okay. But call me if you need anything. Alright?"

"Yes Babe." I said and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Why don't you get up and take a bath? I'll cook our breakfast tapos ihahatid kita." He said and gave me a kiss on my forehead before getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.