Sorry...

Hey so Im sorry the Q&A never really got finished, but as you know I've still been trying to find ways to connect with you guys. I am going to start posting more on the Nicki0rih youtube channel so be sure to subscribe!

On Insta: Idk if i should just use my fanpage @navybarb.monae or make a Nicki0rih account for Ig too. lmk! I wanna possibly go live a few times.

Also Im doing "giveaways" (none of these are tangible of course)

---3 WAYS to ENTER--- 10 PRIZES TO WIN---

ENTER?:
1) Subscribe to Nicki0rih on youtube, like and comment on all the videos!
2) Add me on Snapchat: niyah.flame and send me a video of you telling me your name, age, where you're from, fav nicki0rih book!*** if you do this, prizes 1,3,4,7,9, and 10 are not available for you (but you can still pick from the other ones :))
3) Follow, spam and s/o both of my current IG accounts, dont forget to post your fav nicki0rih book! (@niyah.flame and @navybarb.monae)

WHEN YOU'RE DONE?:
1) Comment here and tell me which one you did
2) Tell me your username for whatever social media platform you used
3) Wait for me to respond with a heart emoji!
4) CLAIM YOUR PRIZE ----->>>

PRIZES?:
1) I will promote YOUR page/story
2) I will update a story  of your choice
3) Facetime or some form of video chat with me!
4) Submit a plot for a oneshot/ potential story to me and I WILL write it
5) I will help/ give you feedback on a story/story idea
6) A snapchat streak
7) A follow back on the social media platform of your choice
8) A phonecall?
9) A shoutout on the social media platform of your choice
10) YOU COME UP WITH THE PRIZE YOU WANT!*** I can say no/tweak your idea btw ***