Tormatt

"I.. I love you" I said, voice cracking.  I look up at Matt, tears running down my pale face, leaving it completely red. Instead of running away, he looked at me and said " Tord, I love you too!!" I sigh in relief and nuzzle my face into the soft fabric of his hoodie.

   ~ Time skip~

We were on the couch watching 'Insane zombie pirates from hell 6'
When Matt looks at me and drags me off of the couch onto the floor. Me, being the smaller one, curl up on his chest and lay there, waiting for him to push me off. He instead starts running his fingers through my hair, and I begin purring. It seems to surprise him but soon gets over it and we just lay there, cuddling.

~More time skippy~ Like 2 years

It had been two years since I admitted my feelings to Matt and we were thinking about going to a restaurant, like a date. Curly's Lakehouse to be exact. Not too fancy, but isolated and where there weren't a lot of people.
I look at my newly bought tux that was black with a blood-red tie. I hear a door being closed and look up to see Matt walking down the stairs. I gasp to myself at how beautiful(handsome?? Idk) he looks. I blush at this thought..  " Ready to go?" He asks "Yee" I respond. We both get into my car and drive off.
When we get there I order spaghetti and Matt orders lasagna (idk). I look up at him, gazing at his ocean blue eyes. Sighing mentally at how beautiful they are