Bite

They had met up a couple times now, Danielle always leaving a flustered Lauren behind. It was funny, seeing how easily she could make her blush.

"Are you ready to start?" Lauren asked her.

Danielle sighed but nodded anyway, she was bored, she hated math.

"So what you do is, you take the 4 and multiply it by 7, then, Dan, are you even listening?" She asked.

Danielle wasn't, she was too busy staring into those green eyes in front of her.

"I'm bored", she said as she placed her hand on top of Lauren's thigh. She smirked as she heard a little gasp.

"We've only been working for 10 minutes", she answered with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

Danielle shrugged, "we can do something else", she said with a flirtatious voice.

"Like what", stuttered Lauren.

Danielle stood up and straddled Lauren, pressing a soft kiss to her neck. "Like this", she whispered.

She tilted her chin up and placed a soft kiss on her lips, she pulled away, waiting for any type of reaction. When she didn't get one she leaned back in and kissed her deeply.

Slowly but surely Lauren started moving her lips and Danielle smiled, she grabbed Lauren's hands and placed them on her hips, as she tangled her fingers in Lauren's hair.

Lauren breathlessly pulled away. "Wait", she said.

"What?" Answered Danielle , kissing along her jaw.

"Is this real?"

"I'm not a hologram", Danielle said.

"You know what I mean".

Danielle shook her head. "Please do explain".

"People warned me about you". Lauren said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Oh, I get warnings now?" Danielle laughed.

"I don't want to be one of your one night stands".

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, it's just not what I'm looking for", Lauren stated.

"What are you looking for then?" Danielle asked while teasingly running her fingers down her thighs.

"The one", she smiled.

Danielle snorted, "the one? What a load of crap".

"Why do you hate love so much?" Lauren asked.

"It's boring, doing the same damn thing with the same damn person every single day, what a waste".

"You won't mind if you truly love them".

"Maybe, but it's still boring".

She tried kissing Lauren again but she pulled away.

"So you're telling me you never want a relationship?"

Danielle shook her head. She swore she could see something in Lauren's eyes when she did. She shrugged. Didn't matter.

She cupped Lauren's cheek and kissed her once again. Lauren forgot about their conversation and gave in. She'd always give in. She'd been crushing on Danielle since the day she first saw her.

Beside her, Danielle's phone went off.

She pulled away, out of breath, and answered. "Hello?" She said, dragging out the o.

"Hey Dan", Jordan said.

"What do you want Jordan?"

"Are you coming tonight?" He asked.

"Where?"

"Party, my house".

"Is it gonna be as boring as last time?" She asked. Jordan was her best friend, he could handle the truth.

"No, no, I promise".

"Jordan, lying is a sin".

Jordan chuckled at the other end of the line "how can I get you to come?"

"You can't", shrugged Danielle.

"Hayley is coming".

"The Hayley?" She asked, "what? How?"

"I'm friends with her brother", she could hear Jordan's smirk.

"And you were planning on telling me this when?"

"I was waiting for a moment like this".

"Alright, make sure I'm the only girl she's got eyes for and I'll be there".

She could feel Lauren shifting underneath her, she felt a bit bad, doing this while on top of her, oh well.

She hung up and looked at the girl beneath her. She had a pained expression.

Danielle leaned down and captured her lips again, she wasn't as enthusiastic as she was before, she didn't care, she'd take what she could get.

Her hands found Lauren's waist, settling perfectly into the curve.

She pushed her shirt up a little.

"I think you should go", Lauren said.

"I've got nowhere to be".

"No, I really think you should go", Lauren repeated.

Danielle knew what this was about and got off, grabbing her backpack, she made her way to the front door. But before leaving, she placed a small, promising kiss on Lauren's cheek.

Upon arriving at home, she started looking for an outfit. She had to look amazing tomorrow.

She went for a strappy, white dress. It showed of her curves perfectly. Alongside the dress were a pair of white heels, she imagined herself in the outfit and smirked. She was gonna succeed.