-eleven-

Tom had never been in the dungeon. He'd only gotten to see the door and told to never go in unless told to. But, now, he didn't care about those rules.

Tord sat on the floor of his cell and leaned against the wall. He groaned in boredom and threw his arms in the air. "This is stupid. How do you guys-"

He was cut off by the sound of footsteps. But these weren't the kind that he'd heard before. These footsteps were quick, light and.. nervous?

"Who's there?" Tord growled, acting like he owned the place.

"Oh, thank god!" Tom appeared on the outside of his cell. A relieved look was plastered on his face. "You're alive!"

"And you're alive!" The imprisoned man got up and walked quickly over to the bars. "I missed you, Thomas."

"I missed you, too," Tom said shyly, accompanied with a blush. "I'll get you out of here, okay?"

Breathing a sigh of relief, Tord nodded happily. Tom turned and looked around for the keys, soon finding them. He walked over to the wall where they were hung up and walked back to Tord.

"I'm sorry." Tom muttered quietly as he tried finding the right key.

"Huh? For what?" Tord asked, tilting his head.

"Getting us caught."

"That wasn't you."

"But still, I..." Tom's voice trailed off.

"Thomas? What's wrong?" Tord asked.

"I-.. I kind of wanted us to get captured. For some reason, I thought if we did... we could rule together," he looked down. "I guess not."

"Hey, who knows? We might. Now get me out of here... please."

Tom nodded and eventually found the right lock, opening Tord's cell as other prisoners howled in protest. Tord stepped out and nearly screamed in happiness, like a fangirl finding out her ship went canon.

They started walking in the direction of the exit, pressing close to each other in fear of getting caught.

"What are you doing here!?" the voice of a guard came from behind them.

"Oh no." Tord mumbled.