I smiled again and danced a little. "My second song is going to be out soon!"

His lips curved up. "This calls for a ride."

I laughed. "Hey, let's be realistic. We both don't have a ride."

"Apparently, I do." He said. "Shall we?" He extended his hand to me and I felt a panic of hesitation rushed inside me. Why is he doing this?

I took his hand and it was almost funny because he's acting like an escort so I laughed. "What the heck, Changsub."

He smiled. "Although my ride is borrowed, it's still mine for today."

"Sungjae's car?"

"Mine for today." He repeated.

I chuckled. "Alright."

We're almost at the car when we saw Naeun and her husband, Ilhoon, if I remember right. Changsub and I were smiling and he was still holding my hand. I realized we really looked like an actual couple. Naeun and her husband were definitely tangled together and smiling. Our smiles disappeared all at once.

"Oh! Aren't they your friends?" asked Ilhoon.

Naeun smiled awkwardly. "I guess it's a small world huh?" She said.

I smiled back and laced my fingers with Changsub's. "Yeah! How are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We just got back from Japan." Ilhoon replied with a smile. I wondered if he knows that his wife had a boyfriend when he was just starting to date her.

"Congratulations on your marriage again." Changsub said, surprising me. He's so calm and all smiles as if it was real so I stared at him.

Naeun looked down. "Thanks, oppa."

"Maybe we can have dinner some time at our new house, guys! Is that alright?" Ilhoon asked. He actually seems like a friendly, chill person.

Changsub smiled again. "If we're not busy, no problem."

"Yeah," I chimed in. "Changsub and I are working on our own careers at the moment so we're sort of busy." At least, that is one truth.

"But not too busy to spend time together." Naeun said and for some reason, I sensed resentment in her voice. I wondered if Changsub noticed. But seriously? She has no right. She can find her right at the bottom of my foot. Alright, maybe that's too harsh but she just really gets in my nerves.

"Of course," I said. I was unstoppable. "Even if we can't spend time together, we're willing to wait."

Changsub squeezed my hand at this. I turned to him and smiled way too sweetly. "Right, Changsubie?"

He looked at me for so long before he finally said, "Yeah, that's right."

Naeun swallowed nervously. "We should go. We're probably bothering you guys."

Ilhoon smiled a little differently this time. Could he tell something was up? "See you guys around." He said before they left.

My cheeks are burning. What did I do?

"I'm sorry." I immediately told Changsub. He wasn't letting go of my hand. He opened the car door for me and then finally, he let go smoothly. It made me worry even more. He's supposed to say something.