"How old are you again?"

"Twenty seven. Hey, are you judging me? You were worse than me before you went to army!"

I chuckled. "Those were the days."

#

Chorong's POV

Wednesday. At Acube Music. I gave them one of the songs I wrote for this girl group that I liked. We signed contracts and then we talked about the date of the recording. I want to be there when they do it.

When I came out of the building, I felt like flying. I couldn't get rid of the smile on my face. That would be my second song to be out.

I took a taxi to the hospital to visit mom and then I told her everything.

"Please, wake up soon. Witness how your daughter succeeds." I told her before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

#

Because I've been so busy, I haven't seen Changsub in days. We texted a lot about meeting at Moonlight café but it didn't happen until now.

I spotted him immediately. He's sipping on his iced americano. He's wearing a black hoodie and jeans. He is so Changsub, I thought.

I waved at him and he smiled at me. It's like a habit now, except this time, my heart beats a little faster. I ignored it.

"If I remember well, you told me you hated coffee and music. I have come to a conclusion that you are a terrible, terrible liar." I told him.

He grinned. "Well, at least, I don't hide it."

I frowned. "You can't have milkshake then!"

But he didn't seem to notice what I said. He was eyeing me intently that I suddenly felt so self-conscious. "What?" I asked.

"Did you go to Bana Entertainment?" He asked quietly.

I sat in front of him. "What makes you think that?"

"You're dressed up."

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a faded blue jumper dress with white shirt inside. "Just because I am wearing a dress?"

"Well, I've come to a conclusion that you wear dresses when you go there."

I laughed because I can't believe he thinks about this. I tried not to imagine him curled up in bed, or sitting somewhere thinking about this because it gives me strange, strange feelings. "Guess what," I said, smiling at him.

He was still frowning. "You and Mr. Wrong got back together?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop it, OK? There's no me and Mr. Wrong anymore. He's out."

"Out?"

"Out."

"Why?"

"Because he's practically engaged."

"I'm sorry."

But I could tell he wasn't. At least, not this time. "I didn't go there. I was at a contract signing." I finally told him.

Finally, his eyes lit up. I like to watch the way the look in his eyes change from stormy to a sunny day. "What? Really? What contract?" He asked.