Chapter 12

A month later

Brinely's POV

"Ugh!" I groaned, letting my bag drop to my feet as I entered the apartment. Nash walked out from the bedroom, his hair damp, and his shirt missing. He had just gotten out of the shower, I'm guessing.

"I'll get the bubble bath ready." He smiled, turning back around as I smiled, going to the kitchen to get a drink. I grabbed an Arizona tea out of the fridge, and popped it open, taking a nice big drink before heading into the bedroom.

"You know you don't have to do that? Just because I have one class later then yours doesn't mean you have to spoil me." I said, tracing my finger over Nash's shoulder as he sat by the tub. He nodded, and then turned around, giving me a sweet kiss before saying "But I want to. For my girl."

His comment melted my heart. I love when he calls me his girl, or when he does sweet things like this for me. This last month has been crazy, with classes and everything. Him leaving at nearly 4am every morning for classes, and me leaving at 5. Him coming home an hour earlier then me everyday. Then with him having work, and me having my internship at the Law Firm down the road.

We barely get free time together anymore, but when we do, he makes it count. We have had intimate moments, to crazy lovesick teen moments. We never ever have a dull moment between us, and it really is great. I can't believe we have been together as long as we have, and we already have so much going for us. Two great jobs, a great house, a great school with great classes. And then we have each other.

"So I was thinking. Date night tomorrow? I have the night off." Nash smiled, and I frowned. He must have noticed why I was frowning, because he kissed my nose.

"I called the firm today. They said that you could take the night off and then just make up your paperwork at home. We just have to stop by and pick it up tomorrow." He smiled, and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you baby." I smiled, stepping into the warm bubble bath. He nodded and went to go take care of whatever he planned.

----------------------

"I really don't want to go to class tomorrow. Can't we just stay home?" I asked, as we sat on the couch eating dinner and watching Netflix. He chuckled, and nodded. "If that's what you want." He said, kissing my forehead. I giggled and leaned more into his shoulder.

"Oh, I got a call from my boss while I was changing. He wants me to switch to a paid internship and go three days out of the week. I would get like $200 an hour, and would get class credits." I smiled, and Nash sat up.

"Do it! That's great, babe! I'm so proud of you!" Nash cheered, hugging me from his awkward seating on the couch. I giggled as he attempted to look cute.

"I told him I had to check with you, but I guess I have a phone call to make!" I said, getting up to go call. After that was taken care of, Nash took our dishes and put them in the dishwasher, before snuggling up to me and puting on Scream.

I slowly felt my eyes get heavy, and drifted off to sleep.