"She was...Just listen to what she has to say.." Mark spoke.

"I can't!! I won't!! Just leave before He takes over again!!" Eric shouted. His eyes flashed colors and Red was tinging his iris.

"Eric DON'T !!" Mark yelled.

Eric started punching his head and clawing at his face and I screamed. I heard a hiss and then Eric was running towards me.... Claws out.

Mark tackled Eric to the floor and then I heard Eric yell.

"Die!! Die in hell bitch!! I will hunt you down and torture you so bad-" Eric was cut off.. or at least I think that was Eric , By Mark punching him square in the face.

I took the time to realize more about what was happening. Eric's eyes were red and Mark was struggling to keep him away from me. Eric was chained , but me and Mark knew he would be able to break through.

I ran across the room until I saw a bucket .

'Take this and throw it on our mate!!' Isabel yelled.

'What? Holy water?!' I said to her.

'Just do It!!' She yelled back.

I growled and picked up the bucket. Then I dragged it across the room.

When I saw Mark under Eric. I threw the bucket on him. At first Eric screamed. Then he fell to the floor and then his eyes went blue again.

"Shit!!!" He screamed.

"Damn man , It got stronger" Mark spoke.

"I'm gonna kill her. I won't be able to control it anymore." Eric muttered. He was breathing really hard and his face had fresh scratches.

"Explain to me !! I can't take it anymore!!" I yelled.

Eric looked at me amused before he got up. The way his face scrunched up in pain made me let a tear slip.

He walked over to me as his chains clinked.

"You  Don't wanna know" He said Evil clear in his voice.

"I wanna know" I said to him. My face darkening. I will not back down this time. I will not run away from Fear.

His eyes glinted with amusement and then I got even more nervous but I wasn't backing down.

"I'm a Half blood" The chills flew down my back and I felt my wolf whine in fear.

My fist clenched and I saw red flow in his eyes. Red. It swirled around his light blue iris. Dancing like ripples on a lake.

"And trust me, You wouldn't wanna get on my bad side" He said.

The voice  Was even darker than his wolfs. It sounded like it came from a scary movie but It was all to real.

His eyes soon turned completely red. His hand swept across my face , Gently twirling a piece of my hair.

"I forgive you darling, But Don't disobey me again.. This will be a reminder" He said as his fingers trailed the scar on my neck.

"Demon leave her alone" Mark growled.

"Call me by my Name Mark!!" Eric hissed , Or at least I think Eric. The voice was extremely dark.