Epilogue

NOTE THAT KEIRA, JUGHEAD, AND BETTY ARE ALREADY 30+

____________

Everything was perfect.

After Keira got a scholarship to learn photography from New York University, she got an internship from the owners of 'Humans of New York'. Currently, she earns $1000 a month as an amateur photographer. In two months, she will open an exhibit at the Modern Museum of Arts to showcase her newspaper collecting. And for those of you wondering, she's been dating a guy for six years now.

No matter the distance, Betty and Jughead persisted. Jughead visited Riverdale four times a month and took Betty on dates frequently. Recently, Halley's Cliff was their favorite spot to have quiet nights. Betty took the job at the Riverdale Register. Jughead had a weekly column on the paper too.

________

*Jughead's POV*

I fixed my tie and tightened the shoelaces of my shoe. The door opened. In front of me was Alice Cooper who had hardly aged. She was around sixty now and her cheekbones were still high up, her skin hardly sagging. She smiled and let me in. I found the twins, Jemma and Jackson on the couch, watching television. I waved hello and sat next to them. Then a blonde haired goddess descended from the stairs and smiled. She wore a white top with a printed skirt. She had a sling bag on her shoulder and she chuckled as I stared. I grabbed her by the waist and escorted her out to my car. We drove to Halley's Cliff.

I opened the back of my pickup truck and showed her the setup. There was a picnic blanket laid on the back, throw pillows, and a bit of finger food. The telescope was also there, ready to be used. Halley's Comet was passing tonight. I was also proposing to Betty.

-the end-

a/n: and just like that, it's over. i hope you guys loved it as much as I did. please give me feedback and don't forget to vote if you loved it, I know I did! i miss hearing from y'all. will release the q&a as well.