who?

*Jughead's POV*

Betty was pushing her lips into mine. One of her hands were tangled into mine and another was about to get in my hair when both of us pulled back when we heard Keira.

"Really? You couldn't handle the situation maturely?" Keira said. Her hands were balled into a fist, and I could see the rage in her eyes. "I'm gone for ten minutes and you're ALREADY making out? How mature!"

"Keira, please." Betty said, wiping her mouth.

I was frantic. I didn't know what to do. Then Ronnie came out the door. "Cake time, Betts. You ready?"

Betty gave a nervous smile and looked at me. I clenched my jaw. Polly stepped in. "Please, can we talk about this later? It's Betty's birthday and she is going to blow out those candles. Alright?" Polly said, grabbing Betty's wrist and dragging her back into the party.

__________________

Keira and I were left out under the light.

"Can we please talk, Keira?"

"I'm not talking to you until this party is over and Betty wants to talk too." She said, going back in.

I sighed. When I went in, Archie handed me a plate of sliders and fries. I smiled and took the plate. On the other side of the room, Polly tested the mic.

"Everybody, if we could all turn our attention to our birthday celebrant please." She said. She invited everyone to move closer as Betty was about to blow her seventeen candles. The crowd sang her the birthday song as she gave a noticeably forced smile and blew each and every candle out. Veronica gave her a sweet hug, and her parents Alice and Hal gave a proud smile. She whispered something into Polly's ears and Polly nodded. Polly handed her he microphone.

She smiled and purses her lips. "Hi everyone. I just want to give a quick word. Thank you to everyone who came. I really appreciate all of you coming to Pop's and spending your night here, wherever you may have come from." She looked at me. "I am really excited to see what seventeen has in store for me, whether it's getting to know someone again," She looked at Keira. "Or rekindling an old love." She smiled at me. With everyone listening to Betty, I heard Keira grunt in the distance. Betty thanked her family for always being there, as well as generalizing Archie, Veronica, and Kevin as friends. She stepped down the podium. (sorry no polaroid again but here's a pic I found on google this is sort of my peg for Betty's speech) She shook and hugged a few people who stepped forward, and the music continued.

She grabbed Keira's wrist and brought her outside. I followed.
"Okay, lets clear some things up." Keira said.

I felt my jaw tighten. I was so nervous about what would come out of their mouths.
"Wait, Keira, how come you never knew Jughead lived in Riverdale?" Betty said.

"He didn't tell me anything! It was concerning." Keira replied, nervously rubbing her arm.

"Keira! You didn't tell me who the hell your cousin was!"

"Did you even ask? No, I don't think so!" Keira angrily responded.

"Jughead, did you at least try to tell Keira about me?"

"No, Betty. He was constantly triggered and hated talking about you." Keira said.

"What do you mean triggered, Key?" Betty asked.

"I wasn't over you even when I was dating Keira." I responded. "I chose to ignore the hole in my heart. I thought I loved Keira with all my heart, but I couldn't. Part of my heart was missing."

"You thought you loved me?" Keira said.

Both Betty and Keira turned their heads and looked at me.

Betty questioned me.

"Who do you love, Juggie?"