Sandy and Keg's

FAST FORWARD TO END OF MONTH

*Keira's POV*

Jughead welcomed me to Southside High so well. He let me stay with him during break and lunch time, and walked me to and from school every day. But this Friday was different. Dad would be working the late shift tonight at work, and Mom couldn't cook. I planned to stay home tonight and wanted to get home as soon as possible.

So as usual, I waited for Jughead to get out of class and meet me at the pinboard, where we met after school so he could walk me home. Then Jughead saw me and approached me with Chet behind him.

"Hey, it's last Friday of the month so do you maybe want to go to Sandy and Keg's with us? Moira's driving." Chet asked.

Immediately, I heard the word Keg and said, "Oh, I don't drink beer."

Jughead laughed. "No, Sandy and Keg's is like the hangout place."

"Oh!" I giggled. "Sorry, I was confused. Um, I wish I could but I gotta cook dinner."

"We could get takeout." Chet said to Jughead. 

Jughead smiled. "What d'ya say? Free waffles on the last Friday of the month!"

I couldn't help but think that I wouldn't have to cook dinner for my family. I was about to agree, then said "I'll have to ask my mom."

"We'll meet ya there, DB." Chet said as he walked away.

____________________________

Jughead offered to walk me to my house to ask my mom, and I accepted.

"So where is this Sandy and Keg's?"

"Not too far, we'll take my car there." Jughead said.

"What makes it the hangout place?"

"Well, the Keg's part is a bowling alley. Real good deals. Sandy's is a restaurant. I mean, if Riverdale has Pop Tate's, then Southside has Sandy and Keg's."

"Oh, okay. But if Pop's specialty is milkshakes, burgers, and KILLER NACHO CHILI FRIES, then what does Sandy's have?"

"This is where it gets good. Specialty is all-day breakfast, spaghetti, and every last Friday of the month, you get free waffles."

"Ooh! That is good." I laughed. "I've been living in the Southside for a month now, and I only know how to walk to school, and walk back."

"Maybe I could show you around this weekend." Jughead gave that god-adorable smile, and I melted.

"Yeah, sure."

____________________________

*Jughead's POV*

We arrived at Keira's house and she told me to wait at the porch, I agreed but I told her I'd get the car. I got the car keys, refilled Hotdog's water and food, and went to her house. She went out of her house at last and waited in the car. She got out of her house and put some coins in her purse. She forgot to close it, and dropped the coins. And like a scene in a movie, I rushed out of the car, ran up the porch, and helped her pick everything up. She whispered a "Thanks, Jug" under her breath, stood up and made her way to the car. I ran towards the car and opened the door for her. She giggled and I felt not just butterflies in my stomach, but a whole garden.

Our drive was silent, but I could feel her aura emanating. I could breathe the air she breathed, and I was in the atmosphere she was in. I could feel my cheeks flushing and my hands shaking.

I wasn't Jughead, the confident popular kid of Southside High anymore.

I was Jughead, the one in love.

[hi sorry the polaroid has no explanation but jug and keira got to sandy and keg's already so the polaroid is a picture of what keira ate]

________________________

A/N: hey all! this fic has been going so great. it got more reads in a less amount of time than my other fic, so if you've been reading Thought, please know that I'll be taking more time out to write this fic. shoutout to @_Chaxx_ for being my first comment ever lol im such a loner HAHAH it's just that you guys may not know but when I do hear from you guys it feels amazing! so thanks again @_Chaxx_ , you rock.

so how do you like it so far? what do you think is gonna be the plot twist?

im so lucky to have all of you readers!! 💘

x, sara