As Long as I Have Them By My Side

You walk towards your dorm like a zombie just putting your feet forward and back to keep moving. You just need to sleep forget this day ever happen if only for tonight. You stand in front of your dorm," I'm already here?" you shake your head and gave a sad chuckle I guess you really are out of it.

You open your door causing the conversation inside to stop. You see three people inside two girls and one guy.

"Lights out guys" you drone out not even bothering reacting to their worry faces. You walk by the guy and just flop to your bed.

"Hey (F/N) are you ok?" said the red haired boy worryingly giving the two girls a look that seems to be asking for help.

"Lights out Rojo I'm not repeating myself again" you said looking away from his red hair the last thing you need is a remainder of her right now.

"Not a chance (F/N) you're our leader, but you're our friend more now spill was wrong" said the girl with brown hair and dog ears. You clench your fist you really don't want to get into it right now especially with how recent it is and how crappy you feel.

"Marron I swear that now is really not the best time to ask me now once again turn the lights off" you said with a cold tone that scared your teammates they never seen you this angry before you have always been the happy sometime quiet kid that always helps them out when they need to vent, but looking at you now they feel like they're looking at a different person.

"(F/N) please we never seen you this angry before please talk to us" the platinum hair girl softly pleaded.

That was the last straw your eyes pop open and you enhance your fist with your aura a (F/C) glow appear in your arm and you punch the wall causing it to crack. The rest of your teammates moved away from you Rojo look more surprised than scare, Marron was looking at you wearily with a hint of fear, but the Platinum hair girl was shaking in fear tears dripping down her cheeks.

"Luna I'll say this......one.....last.....time please turn the lights OFF" if Rojo wasn't scare before he was now that last word sounding right damn demonic. Marron took Luna and gently hugs her and guided her to her bed while Rojo went to the light switch and turn it off.

You just shut your eyes just begging this day to be over and done with. Your teammates were just anxiously and nervously shuffling in their bed before your voice cause them to freeze, "Guys......I'm sorry......I'll explain tomorrow" you softly said before the only thing they heard was your soft breathing.

This caused them to give a sigh of relief since you sounded like yourself, but they all started to worry about you and they all promise no matter what you say they will get the truth from you one way or another.

-------------Morning, Next Day-----------------

You felt the light hitting your eyelids causing you to moan in annoyance, cursing Rojo for always leaving those blinds open. You turn away and were about to go to sleep before a cough interrupted your appointment for a nice sleep.

You turn around seeing your teammates eyeing you while all three were tapping their foot waiting patiently for you to get out of bed. You look around to your clock seeing it was 6 in the morning stifling a groan you said," Guys go back to bed is too early class doesn't start until 8:30".

You can't believe they woke up this early especially Rojo which he's usually the last to wake up and it normally takes all three of you to kick his lazy butt out of bed.

For one second there was sweet glorious silence until Marron decided to break it," Nope not waiting anymore" and yank your covers from you and since you were wrap in there like a cocoon you went with them to the floor.