"Liam!" I cried, turning around to face my cousin.

I gave him a quick hug, basking in the warmth of the heat radiating off of him before I pulled away and pulled my hat down further onto my head in an attempt to warm up slightly.

"Here." He smiled, grabbing my shoulder bag off me with ease

"Thank you." I grinned back. "So where are we walking to?"

We were walking down a path that lead to what looked like a neighborhood of sorts, it looked rich and well looked after, making me raise my eyebrows.

"My house?" He said laughing.

"Oh," I said, "But why are we walking?"

"Nat, I live a 5 minute walk away from here. C'mon." He said, grabbing my hand, pulling me along faster.

As we walked, Liam started telling me important stuff about his roommates, for example Zayn spent a lot of time getting ready in the morning and that Louis could get a bit crazy sometimes.

I just laughed and shook my head. They couldn't be that strange.

"Nat? Can I ask you something?" Liam asked suddenly.

His change in tone scared me slightly, so I looked at him strangely and raised my eyebrows in question.

"Anything." I told him.

"Could you, not, n- not-"

"Liam, spit it out."

"Idon'twantyoutodateanyoftheboys." He said in a rush.

"All I got was I and boys." I said laughing.

"No, Natalie, I'm not kidding, please don't date any of them. If they broke your heart, you would never come over again, and I'd have to kill whoever it was."

"Liam, are you joking? I won't, I promise."

He smiled at me before, pointing at a large bricked house to our left and beginning to walk down the pathway.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

I laughed, rolling my eyes as I followed him towards the front door in awe.

"It's a bit big for five boys, Li."

"And a girl."

I grinned whilst he got his keys out of his pocket.

On the inside, I wasn't so happy. I was practically shaking. What if they didn't like me at all?

As if reading my thoughts Liam said reassuringly, "Don't worry, they'll love you."

Liam opened the door to reveal a scared blonde boy running down the stairs hastily, a brown haired boy quickly following.

"Niall! I'm gonna get you." The brown haired boy laughed, grabbing the others hood, almost chocking him in the process.

"No!" The blonde cried, holding up his hands, "I surrender, I surrender!"

Liam sighed from beside me as I stared in shock, alarmed by the noise. He walked over to the two boys quickly and pulled the brown haired one off the blonde.

"Really, Louis?"

The one who I guessed was called Louis looked startled. "When'd you get here?"

"Right before you nearly killed poor Niall here."

Louis sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"Woah! Who's she. Liam? Why is a girl standing on the front porch?" I heard another boy shout from my left, causing the other boys eyes to land on me.