Hostage by Vampires Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"How much longer is she gonna sleep?" Sighed a female voice.

I felt a cool hand brush against the side of my face. "She is gonna be so pretty once she turns, look at how gorgeous she is now and shes just a human." Said the same female voice.

"Im starved" Whined Chase. I recognized his voice right away. "Let me just have a taste, thats what shes here for."

"You know your not allowed to touch her so knock it off." The female voice growled. "What color are her eyes Gaven?" She asked.

"They are more of a gray." Replied Gaven's voice.

"I bet they will be silver like Aris's when she turns." The female voice mused.

My head was killing me. Where was I? I knew who I was with, unfortunately.

"I can here you." I said without opening my eyes. I wasn't ready to see what was before me.

"You know most people open their eyes when they wake up." I heard Gaven's voice.

"Most people aren't waking up to a nightmare." I replied still keeping my eyes shut.

"Ouch, what did you guys do to her?" A male voice said sarcastically.

"Come on Rach." Gaven pleaded.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Here goes. I slowly opened my eyes. The first person I saw was this stunning blond with ice blue eyes. She smiled at me showing all of her white teeth. I felt a cold hand wrap around mine, I whipped my head around, it was just Gaven. Chase was at the end of the bed looking annoyed. I looked around the room and noticed four other vampires, all smiling with eager expressions.

"Lets get you some food, I bet your starved." Gaven said to me with a warm smile.

He held my hand as I slid out of the bed. I clung to his side. Though I knew Chase, Gaven was the only one I trusted not to hurt me.

There was a whoosh of air and the blond was on my other side. "Im Jessie." She said enthusiastically.

"Hey" I replied.

"I am so excited to have another girl around here, there is way too much testosterone in the air with all these guys." She winked at me.

I looked up at Gaven. "Do you think I could have a few minutes to myself?" I asked him. I needed a chance to think. This was starting to be too much for me.

"Umm" He said with uncertainty. "We aren't supposed to leave you alone."

"Your too sneaky." Chase shot at me.

I glared back at Chase. He was alot easier to be around before I found out what he was. Or maybe he is still just pissed that I escaped on his watch.

"Fine whatever." I said rolling my eyes and shaking my hand free of Gaven's. He found that amusing and chuckled softly.

"Okay lets go." He said smiling as he walked out of the room. I followed with Jessie on my heels.

We walked down the poorly lit hall and down a flight of stair to what I assumed was the main level. I followed Gaven through a set of swinging doors into a monstrous kitchen. Everything was chrome and shined. Wow. I went over and sat on a bar stool as Gaven rummaged in the fridge. He came back with a coke and a Hot Pocket, only it wasn't hot, it was still frozen. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He asked, taking in my expression.

"Do you have a microwave?" I asked.

"What would we need one of those for?" He asked looking confused.

"Gaven this is frozen." I said holding up the Hot Pocket.

"So? Cant you still eat it?" He asked innocently.

I smiled and hopped off the stool and started looking around. I found a box of Pop-tarts, that would have to do. I sat back down and started nibbling on one of the pop tarts. I felt awkward, everyone that had been up in that room, except for Chase, was down here staring at me as I ate. This was weird.

"So where am I exactly?" I asked as I stared at my barely touched pop tart.

"This is my home." I recognized Autin's low voice. My head snapped up to see him standing across from me. "I hope everyone has been hospitable." He said smiling at me.

"What state? Country? Planet even?" I said taking my eyes off his. I heard someone snicker in the background.

"We reside in England." Autin said sighing. With that he turned and disappeared. I stared, wide eyed, at the spot where he just was. I was going to have to get used to their inhuman speed.

"Im Justin!" A voice said to my right. Startled, I almost fell off the stool. There was a boy about my age sitting next to me, he had light brown hair and hazel eyes. And of course the freakishly pale skin.

"Hey" I said.

"Come on act more excited! Do you know how much fun this is going to be?" He asked bouncing up and down on his chair like a child.

"Ya Im totally thrilled that Im being held against my will by a bunch of filthy bloodsuckers." I said sarcastically as I got up and left the kitchen.

I wasn't looking where I was going when I bumped into Chase. "Hey baby." He said, his hands on my waist.

"Chase" I heard Gaven's voice. "Ian's ready."

"Do you want me to bring anyone back for you? Blond? Brunette? Red head maybe?" Chase asked with a cocky grin.

"No thanks Im good." Gaven said as he put his hand on my lower back and ushered me towards the stairs.

He didn't speak until we were in the room I woke up in. "This will be your room while we are staying here. You are free to wonder just as long as you dont leave the building. Jessie went out and bought you some cloths, make-up and other girl stuff." Gaven said not meeting my eyes.

Just then Jessie walked in. "Out." She said to Gaven.

I looked up at him, his eyebrows were wrinkled in confusion.

"Im sure she would like to get cleaned up and I doubt she want your help in that area." She said as she walked over to where we were standing. "Though Im sure you wouldn't mind." She whispered to him, apparently thinking I couldn't hear.

"Okay, just dont take your eyes off her." He said, giving me one last look before he left.

"How about a nice hot bath?" Jessie said, turning towards me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. Inside there were mirrors everywhere. In the center was a huge Jacuzzi tub and off to the side was a shower big enough for five people. Everything was white. It looked too clean.

She started the tub and then turned to me and started taking my shirt off.

Whow! Wait a second! What are you doing?" I gasped at her.

"Sorry just trying to help" She said rolling her eyes at me.

She turned around while I got undressed. I slid into the steaming water, it felt amazing. I laid my head back and closed my eyes.

"So how long are you going to fight it?" She asked, interrupting the peacefulness.

I sighed, "What are you talking about?"

"Becoming one of us?" She replied.

"Im not going to be one of you." I responded acidly.

I looked out of the corner of my eye at her, she was smiling at me as though she didn't believe me.

"Im not" I said again. She laughed. "I like you, your funny."

When I was finished I put on the silk pajama shorts and tank she brought me. It felt nice on my body. As I crawled under the sheets I saw her sit in a chair beside the bed. "Are you staying here all night?"

"Yup" She replied grinning back.

I just rolled over and closed my eyes. I was too tired to fight it.

I was sleeping when I heard my door open.