24

< this book is sooo out of date 1 or 2 more chapters and we r moving to march ;) >

Walking around my bedroom is kind of... weird i wasnt even gone a long time and it doesnt even feel like my room anymore, weird ehh? Everything is the way i left it the dark walls and giant bed made to my perfect with my half empty closet seeing i packed a mejority of my clothing and my makeup desk is empty and well loney.

When i arrived here, it wasnt as bad as i saw for some weird reason my mom has been out a lot and ive seen her twice over the 3 days i have been here. Peter has always been awkward with me seeing i usually dont talk to him and avoid him whenever he comes in plain sight.

I havent talked to any of my friends since i got here exspecally not harry, but im not gonna stare at every little detail about my bedroom so i decide to go downstairs doing something i barely do.

i think its finally a time where i try to work with peter, im not usually all ears for this but as i have said before after him wanting to take me off tour and all the night mares him being in parts of them this might be a good thing.

My gray cat socks stride down the staircase and i walk down to the island where i look at the man himself not knowing what to say, hes like 40 something what is a girl my age supposed to have in common with a guy like this, this is all new to me so i have no idea where to start.

"Wheres mum" i carlessly ask picking at my gray nails he just shrugs his shoulders and looks at me, "she hasnt been here since this morning she said she had the day off but i have no clue i wouldnt stress apon it though"

Only he would make this sound fancy and stupid.. "oh ok"

"Want to watch a movie or something??" i ask, he has a plate of chinese food in his hand and he looks up to me and laughs, "what did that trip do to you??" i just snarl, "do you or not" i snap, my confidence is pretty high i wanna make this work but if he wants to be an ass.. i take a deep breath and take the remote from the glass coffee table. I press Netflix on the large tv screen and watch as the large selection of movies pops up on the screen, "how mad would you get if i made you sit through a chic flic??" i ask, he just laughs "im not watching that crap"

"suprising, but you are not getting up" i say clicking on The Vow.

Half way through the movie peter is almost asleep, "dont leave now, we are getting to the best part!" i say wipping a pillow at his face. "im sorry ok" he growns, "for everything" he adds, "wha" i start but he cuts me off, "when you left your mother started to disapear around the house, i thought maybe it was because you werent here so thats why i called you saying you had to get home. When i was yelling at you i made it up kinda, i just wanted you home so my family could stay together, thining yo listened and now things have gotten.... worse" he mummbles. i breath to speak but he keeps going, "She would come home late from work, then when she had days off when we would go out for dinner she would cancelle and we would go days with out talking, i didnt know what to think i am kinda stupid thinking you were the one why she wasnt coming home she wants you to be happy and live life to the fullest i was only getting in your way"