15

Okay so this chapter I am going to try to be happy and nice but I am in the worst mood ever considering my whole life just blew up so give me some slack that this is bad because well right now I don't give a heck because I need to get my anger and sadness out somehow....

So here you go...

Lydia

After walking into Lou's room, sitting down an we talked about everything. I told her about the worst man in my life, and I told her how I was graver at the hospital and the mysterious text.

"Should I tell Harry I don't want to make him worry and I don't really think there is any need to" I said scratching the back of my ear.

"Tell him secrets ARNT good for a relationship" Lou says leaning on the bed.

"I just don't want him to worry but your right Lou thanks, your like a second mother to me" I smile getting up and hugging her"

"Awe sweetie I'm always here if you need anything" she smiles, getting up and hugging me.

"Now go tell your boy" she smiles and I laugh, getting up and walking to Harry's room.

As I knock on the door, Louis opens it and smiles at me. "hey love" he says and he lets me in.

"Where's harry!" I ask looking around sweetly. "Out some where" I nod walking out, walking into my room to see Lara and Niall talking about something random, so close and cute together.

I decide to walk out quietly, and take out my phone. I dial Harry's number, as I walked I to the elevator, I waited for Harry's voice to make me smile but all that happened was it rang more and I was sent to voice mail. okay.....

I soon get to the first floor, and walked out, ignoring the hate from some fans, but a girl then pulled me over. "can I get a picture with you?!" she asks and my cheeks go red quickly.

"Sure but why me?" I laugh as she sticks her hand out in front of the both of us and taking a picture with me.

"Because your god damn gorgeous and your amazing!!" she laughs. I smile, "thank you what's your twitter?" I ask taking out my phone. "I'm Lauren and here" she says takin my phone. Lauren had long red hair, reminds me of Ariana grande.

Bright blue eyes and the cutest smile. "here you go message me!!" she laughs and I nod before going my own way to Starbucks.

A fan just asked for a picture, I boring old Lydia, getting ask for a photo. wow.

I quickly arrive to the Starbucks swinging the door open, to see Harry. he didn't notice me but he was talking to someone with 2 cups of coffee.

A fake brunette was in front of him, she flirting like crazy and him laughing a bit but trying to get with what he was doing.

I smile as he rejects the girl but she pulls him close. he hesitates before she smashes there lips together.

I look in disbelief as he slightly kisses her back before pulling away and shaking his head.

He turns to go to the door, before looking at me seeing the hurt in my eyes.

He kissed her, I don't even care if he didn't kiss her back we much but the fact that the kiss lasted longer than I thought I couldn't take it.

"Lyd please let me" he starts but I shake my head, turning and running to wherever.

"Lydia come back" was all I hear before I turn a corner, to a private beach.

Someone's hand wraps around mine and I don't even look to see who it is.

"Lydia?" my eyes pop out as I head this voice. the voice of the guy I have a