23 best friend to the rescue

My eyes shoot open as I look around the unfamiliar setting, everything that I has happened last night refreshes my memory.

Harry cheating on me last night at the charity fest with Brooklyn my arch enemy.. My mother calling begging me to come for Christmas break, which I can not do because of when Peter tried getting me to come home from pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me, the night mares coming back from my father.. Everything is so over whelming and I don't know how to take it all in... How do I get away,

and I take a minute to take everything in. The boy from last ninth walks into the living room and sits next to m e, "how you feeling?" Jake asks, I shrug my shoulders, my head is pounding and I'm a bit dizzy. "Thanks for doing this again, letting me stay here" I mumble rubbing my head, "so what are your plans today?" I ask not wanting to intrude, "nothing, if you want we can hang out for the day" jake smiles brightly, "ok" I say trying to sound exited but I'm really not, I just want everything and everyone to go away and even though jake. Is being nice I feel like I'm intruding on him, I don't even know this guy and he's already let me stay at his place when I had no place to go. "Kat will be coming over though, she's nice you guys should get along nicely" jake says and I nod. We decide to make breakfast and he gives me Advil on my head ache and we talk while flipping pancakes and setting the table.

When it hit noon, we were watching tv and things were ok, I could tell jake was trying to make me feel better and welcome from my break down last night and everything that happened. Things were calm for a few moments till the door swung open.

A girl with dark, curly brown hair ran into the small apartment looking out of breath, her f we was red and she was definitely sweaty, she had a blue track suit on and her hair into a high pony tail at the top or her hair.

She had ear phones, one hanging hanging from where her pocket is, where her iPod that she took out of her pocket to turn off the small noise of music coming from the other ear phone in her ear.

"Hey you must be Lydia! I'm Kat Jakes girl friend" I smile, she walked in and soon enough we were all getting to know more about each other, as weird and awkward as it was, they were welcoming and sweet.

"Are you planning on staying another night?" Kat asks, "Katerina" jake whispers looking at her, but I give a fake smile, I never though about what happens next. What does happen next? I go back to to the hotel and give everyone the silent treatment, or do I leave again. Maybe leaving and taking a distance from Harry is a good idea. I don't know what I'll do when I see him, cry? No I've done way or much crying in the last 24 hours. But where would I go... Maybe my mothers? I know it would be awkward and a really bad idea seeing what happened with Peter. But she has been dying and calling over and over again for me to spend Christmas and even though I really don't want to go I have to. What else would I do, go. After Christmas I hope I will have enough confedince to see if Harry still wants to be with me, that I can forgive him. I know that it sounds crazy how I haven't talked to him, and even though I have confinced my self to see if there was any way it didn't happen, and he didn't cheat on me but I saw with I saw.

"No I think I might go back to the hotel" I say, "I'll get someone to pick me up"

"Where's my phone??" I ask simply. "On the coffee table in the living room" jake answers from the kitchen and I nod thanking him and turning on my iPhone.