chapter 6

Rozzie's POV 

3 weeks later

We're here ,Ravenwood, this is all i've been practicing for the last 3 months. I saddle up Gypsy saying a small prayer asking god for luck. I don't talk to anyone I go into the little pin that I have set up by my trailer. I sat on the ground beside Gypsy as I looked at my boots. I was so scared about this race I just need to calm down and get my mind focused. I finally got up and lead Gypsy out of the red round pin and got on. I walked up to the gate as I waited for my name I'm last to night and all the girls got 17 or higher. The time I have to beat is 16.08. 

"The next runner which we are all familiar with is Rozzie, on Neon Gypsy.  The buzzer went off and me and Gypsy shot from the gate way I guided her around the barrel I spend off to the next one I could've swore we almost knocked over the barrel but I guess it was just my nerves. This is it we rounded the third barrel and darted through the gateway. 

"WE got a new high score with 15.00 seconds." 

"Got off Gypsy and pet her good job girl that was amazing." I smile as I ran my hand down her sweaty muzzle. I was pulled into a hug by Corey that was amazing. I smiled 

"thank you." I said as I lead Gypsy to the round pin. All the girl came over. 

"YOU WON!" Mandi jumped up and down. 

"Yea and to celebrate we're going out its all on me." I say smiling. We all separate to clean up the horses.

I walk over and loosen the Girth on Gypsy and remove the saddle from Gypsy. I took off her bridle and put on her halter and then removed her polo wraps. I Let her roam around as I get a spray bottle and a cloth. I spray her down and use the cloth to rub the dirt off and then use my sweat scraper to remove the left over water. After A final swipe under her belly to get off the extra water that collected on her belly. I took the supplies and placed them into the Horse trailer and grabbed the hoof pick I picked out her hoofs. Lastly I brushed her body with a dandy brush then her face with the orange face brush.  I went into My trailer that was attached to the horse trailer (It was like one big trailer but is separated from the horses part). Outfit on side sorry it's a 4 second video.