Chapter 19

I went and jumped into the truck. Starting the engine. King jumped in the middle and Max sat in the passenger side.

"Y'all ready?" I asked as I buckled my belt.

In response I got a bark from king and a nod from Max. I smiled and pulled out of the drive way.

"I miss barrel racing." I said as I focused on the road.

"I know you do but you'll be runnin barrels in no time." Max smiled.

"I sure hope so, gypsy misses it to." I say as I flip on my blinker.

"It's truly amazing how much of a connection you and gypsy have."

"I've raised her since a filly, she was the first horse I trained completely by myself." I smile thinking about little gypsy.

"That's amazing." He smiled

I smiled flipping my blinker off.

The rest of the ride was pretty quite.

We arrived at my parents and I shut the truck off.

"Ready?" I said letting out a breath.

"Yep." He smiled.

"Come on King." I opened the door as king jumped out. I slid off the seat after him.

I shut the truck door and walked up to the front porch, before I could even knock the door swung open.

"My baby girl!" My mother yelled pulling me into her arms.

"Mom you're smashing me." I said even though it came out mumbled.

"Who is this?" Mom asked looking at Max.

"Max nice to meet you ma'am." He said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you as well." She smiled "you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend Rozzi."

"WAIT WHAT HIM NOOOOO!" I coughed "We aren't dating he's just a friend right Max."

"Yes ma'am just friends." He smiled.

"Sureeeee, well come on in." She smiled turning around.

I looked at max and smiled. Before heading inside.

After having dinner with mom and dad me and Max headed home.

"I like your parents there really nice." Max smiled.

"There embarrassing but I love them."

"What do you wanna do?" I asked him starting up the truck.

"Wanna head out to the lake?" He asked.

"Sure sounds fun." I started the engine and pulled out of the drive way.

We finally got there at sun set. We jumped out of the truck and sat on the hood so we could watch the sunset over the lake. After the sun had set me and Max opened up the tail gate and laid in the bed of the truck. We were In a moment of silence, till max spoke up.

"You're gorgeous." He smiled.

"Thanks." I said as my face headed up.

He gently put his hand on my cheek and looked in my eyes. He slowly leaned in so I got close enough to feel his breath on my face he connected our lips and it felt like lightning in my stomach.

"Oh Shit I'm Sorry I didn't mean to-o" Max stuttered.

"Shut Up and Kiss me." I smirked as I reconnected our lips.

"Didn't we just tell Your parents this wasn't gonna happen?" Max laughed.

"Oops." I giggled laying my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and I drifted off into the best sleep ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo Guys This Is why this chapter took so long ;) I had to re write this sooo many times I just couldn't get happy with it in'till now. So Yayyyyy!

||unedited||