Good Morning Glitchy!

Sorry about the music I just had to set the mood ;D. Anyways hopefully the music gets stuck in your head and you enjoy my terrible story :'). It's my first one and i'm open to criticism                                                            

 3rd person P.O.V

Ink gently nudged her lover that was asleep. "Error wake up. " She softly whispered. Error shifted " 5 more minutes...." Ink let out a sigh and leaned over to gently kiss Error's cheek " Please wake up glitchy" Ink knew that Error loved it when she called him that so she decided to use it to her advantage. Error sighed as he got up to gently kiss her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Ink getting a kINKy ( sorry i just had to ) opened her mouth ( i can feel the sins already please kill me ) and Error slid in his tongue as he pushed her down onto the bed. After a few moments of their steamy make-out session Ink reached down to take off Error's shorts only to have him grab her hands. "Heh , don't ya think it's a bit to early in the morning for this?" Error chuckled. Ink pouted " Since when do you object?" she mumbled.  " I heard that."

           - Le Time skip because i'm a lazy  author-

Ink sketched out a doodle of Danny Phantom and Keneki Ken (sorry i'm a weeaboo hate me if you must >w< ) when Error looked over her shoulder. " Whatcha doing? " Error asked. Ink looked up at him " Drawing ,obviously." Error sighed and sat down next to her " Why are you such a good artist, Skittles?" Ink smiled from the compliment. Before she could say something the door slammed open startling Ink. " Hi!!!! " Blueberry yelled getting a wtf look from Error. " How'd you get in here.... " Blueberry looked at the two blankly " The less you know the better you are off, anyways Dream and I came to ask Ink a question. We wondered if you wanted to come to our sleep-over. " replied.

Ink thought for a second and nodded. " Yay! The party wouldn't be as fun without you, I mean the party is sorta going well even though Lust and Dust are fighting each other over God knows what. We asked the others to separate them but they said they're fine. Anyways lets go! " Dream spoke. Blueberry picked up Ink an ran out the door " Bye Error! " Dream waved at Error and left.

Error just sat there wondering how the he'll they got in his house. He looked around ' huh i guess I'm all alone now ' he thought. He looked at the door " Just to be safe ... " walking to the door he checked to see if anyone was outside. Seeing no one,he closed the door and looked it. " Ahhh,  peace and quiet... " at least he thought. What he didn't know was that a certain someone was about to ruin it all. The door suddenly slammed open, startling Error. Before he could turn around a parasite walked in the room " WHADDUP MAH BROTATO CHIP!? " Fresh asked only for Error to give him a death glare. " How the fuck did you get in here? " Error looked at the abused door ( RIP door-Chan ) " Hehe" Fresh chuckled " Magic.... " Fresh waved his waved hands in the air and dropped a key. Noticing it he kicked it behind him and laughed awkwardly. " Did you just.. " Error trailed off. " Does everyone have a spare key to my house...?! " Fresh opened his mouth but decided not to say anything. He just shrugged. ' Great' Error thought ' now I have to get a new lock.' Error cri

Hey there person who decided to click on my trash I call a story. I just thank you for your time and apologize that this was so short. I promise that the next chapter ' The Sleep over ' will be longer and not as crappy as this one.  That's all for now and bye!

701 words that's good right?