o n e

C H A P T E R    O N E

My fingers were buzzing to my phone when i felt it vibrate in my left pocket, i got it out  and Jessica was calling, so of course i answered, hearing her soft unique voice was comforting, it just felt like i wasn't alone and i needed that security after what happened.

 Jessica,of course was talking her head off like usual, asked the important question "how many days until the cruise" with her laughing while talking

"OMG JESSICA, ITS TODAY"

 "WHAT NOOOOO ARE YOU ALREADY THERE"

 ''Yes of course i am, i just thought you were running late like you always do''

 " OMG I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT I'M LEAVING RIGHT NOW". Of course she ends the call straight away.

30 minutes later...

'IM HERE ELIZA' Whilst shes puffing as she sprinted down, hair in her face and glasses half way down her face.

''Lucky, We are about to go on''.

''Oi ,Eliza ,look'' Jessica bumps me hard and points straight in front of us, 2 attractive guys weren't far away, they were tall,1 with brown scruffy hair, ripped jeans and a leather jacket, the other guy had jet black locks, a long jumper and pants that go up to his calves.

We went to line up at the gate and i realise they were just in front of us, as 1 turned around, i started to blush, i pulled my ponytail out, covered my face with my long blonde hair. 

As i heard their cute laugh, i blushed even more,

'' Ummm Eliza, are you okay'' as Jessica asks concerned 

 ''Yeah, i'm fine''