"Urghh!" I cried as I shook my body fiercely but only failed as the handcuffs gripped on my arms. The rice practically spilled out of my lap and scattered on the floor.

"Let us go!" I spat as I glared at the person who only snickered. "Shut up and follow your or-" "

Let us go!" I repeated as I strangled, biting down on my lip as I watch my feet redden sharply. I shouted angrily facing who knows what as my vision was still fogged.

"Augh!" I screamed, closing my eyes as the figure had thrown something at me. My heart pounding in my chest, feeling weak and defeated, I slightly opened my eyes as I peered over barely moving to see blood drip down onto the floor, oozing impeccably.

Oh my god, oh my god, did she/he ju..just?

The mysterious person inched towards me as she snatched the unknown item out of my ear. Smiling in amusement, I shivered as I watched she/he walk away from me with the keen blade in it's hand. "You, you cut me. You..You won't get away with th-" hearing a light groan I stopped mid-sentence.

Holding my breath, I looked over towards Jimin who picked his head up slightly.

I'm so sorry.

I felt tears shrivel up in my eyes as Jimin gently glanced over at me, confused his sweet charming eyes had concern in them as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Jiyeon?" Jimin croaked as he had an expressionless and tired face with his hair ruffled out of place. "Jimin I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what's going on but I promise you, you'll be al-"

"AHH!" I voiced in agony as the masked figure pulled on my hair savagely while tracing the sharp miniature blade on one of my arms, blood spilling out. "SHUT UP!" The figure yelled as she tossed the blade and released my hair.

For sure it was a female. She lumbered over towards the fragile table in the corner, doing something. I wanted to bawl as the blood from my skin dripped down onto my face, as if a tear rolled down my cheek, I had let the blood slide down my face.

"DON'T TOUCH HER, DON'T YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON HER!" Jimin bellowed as he viciously tried to attack her but was only strangled in his handcuffs and ropes. "Jimin it's alright, don't you can't..you can't do anything." I stammered as I watched Jimin's eyes rage with anger as he tried to break through the handcuffs. I let my tears fall as I no longer felt strong, I was weak.

She banged her fist on the table, murmuring random words I couldn't manage to hear. I glanced back up at the masked figure who growled in frustration. Her hands swiftly made it's way to the back of her mask as she gradually began revealing itself. "Who...who are you? please don't do this, let us go." I whimpered as the figure's back faced us. The person's hair, dropped down to her mid back as it was ink black hair, indicating it indeed was a woman.

"Woman or not, I'LL MURDER YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Jimin shouted as he shook feriously. "You won't get away with this, you won't.... You wo-" at a loss for words she spoke. "Oh honey, I've already gotten away with many things." She snickered. Spinning around I eyed her keenly as she turned facing us, unmasking her face.

It felt like the whole world was spinning, I was at a loss for words. Unable to speak or even breathe, feeling no longer sad or weak but confused. Confused I was.

No freaking way, oh my god...

Locking eyes with me, she smirked as she tossed her mask aside, that smile I've always despised. There stood in front of me the one person in the world that had it out for me since the start.

"Gayoon?!" Jimin and I gasped in unison. She slowly pulled out a gun from her right pocket, aiming it at me with a serious look. "That's right." Gayoon sniggered. "Gayoon please put that gun down, I don't mean any harm. what have I ever done to yo-"