Tim drake xreader

Y/n: your name

S/h/n: superhero name

...............................

This requested by theAOTlyfe

One word. Hate. Thats all you felt about Tim. Especially at this moment. You were Batmans other protege. So everytime you got in trouble, you were scared to death about what he would say or if he would yell. You wouldn't feel this way if Tim or aka Robin didn't get you in trouble. T- Robin is getting salty because you made a darring move to save a civillian, but he thinks you were putting yourself and the others in danger. You rolled your eyes at the thought of him saying that.

" S/h/n!" You looked up and saw that it was Batman. He was calling you. You mentally sighed and stood up.  You looked up at him as he had his arms crossed, and he had the "look." You gulped and looked down. You stopped right in front of him

" So I heard you put your team in danger." He spoke with his deep voice.

" I....Wait what!!!?"  That lil fu-

" No! I was protecting a civilian.  I would never even do that. He's lying!" You yelled out.

"I see... hmmm. Ok you need to meet me in the the the kitchen in 2 minutes. " you nodded as he walked off.

You sat back down and looked around making sure no one was around due to Batman's strict don't show your true idenity rules. You took off your mask and sighed.

"Why would he lie like that?" You spoke to yourself. You shook your head and put your mask back on and walked back towards the kitchen. As you did you spotted Batman talking to Robin. You rolled your eyes and looked away.

"Good your here... now I've noticed that you guys don't get along. And I have a solution for that for the next 2 days." Batman stated. You didn't like where this was going.

"As you know, the library is one of the biggest rooms in the manor, you guys will be locked in there for the next 2 days. There is a bathroom in there so don't worry. I got everything you guys need in there including some food. That means no missions for 2 days."

Your jaw dropped. You could not believe your ears. You pinched yourself to see if it were a dream.... It wasn't.

"You mean I have to be stuck with her for 2 days straight?!?" Robin asked as looked at Batman. Batman just stood there like a statue and looked at tim.

You rolled your eyes and sat on the couch in the other room waiting to leave the mount.

------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and yawned. You stretched and scratched your head. You sat there for a while staring off to space before heading out your room. As you walked out, you bumped into Bruce.

"Hey y/n." Bruce said as he looked down at you.

"Hi Bruce." you said

"Alfred just made breakfast. " You smiled and headed downstairs. You sat at the table and looked at Tim. He looked at you and looked away. You shrugged and grabbed some pancakes and bacon and began to eat. It stayed silent until Alfred spoke.

" I heard what Master Bruce planned to do today." Alfred said. You sighed.

"Yeah and this should help your guys relationship." Bruce said as he walked down the stairs fixing his tie.

"Ehh I don't know sir.." Alfred trailed off as he looked at him.

"What Alfred it's not like they are gonna-

"Bruce when do we go into the room?"  You said cutting him off. He looked at you and spoke.

"After breakfast, and like I said before me and Alfred got everything ready for you guys up there and provided each of you with stuff you need." Bruce said as he headed towards the door.

"Oh ok." You said taking one last bite of your pancakes. Bruce gave a rare smile and left.

"Ugh." Tim said as he put his plate in the sink and sat on the couch.

"I'm stuffed." He said as he burped. You looked at him in disgust.

"Slob." You said.

"Pig!"

"Shut up!" You shot at him. You got up from the table to go punch him but, Alfred stopped you.

"I think its time for you guys to go up in the room like master Bruce said." Alfred looking at both of you. You pouted and stomped up the steps and stood in front of the door and sighed. Tim appeared next to you and sighed as well.

"Scurry along and get in now." Alfred said pushing you guys along into the room. You both stumbled in. Alfred slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Ugh..  a couple days with you is like being in hell." He stated before sitting on a little sofa. You balled your fist.

"You know I could send you there. Just let me beat you a bit!!!!" You yelled as you charged at him. A scared look appeared on his face as you came closer and closer.  You tackled him to the ground and started hitting him.

"Ahhhh stoooppp!!!" He screamed out like a girl. You stopped and fell over laughing your butt off. Tim sat up and pouted as you laughed uncontrollably.

"Haha you sound like a girl!! Hahhaha." You kept laughing. Tim pinned you. Thats when you stopped and looked at him. Your cheeks heated up.

"G..get off please." You told him. He shook his head and leaned. You began to get butterflies in your stomach.

" Your gonna regret laughing at me." He whispered in your ear. You retrieved Goosebumps. He sat up. You gulped. He began to tickle you.

"Hahahahahaha stoppp!!!" You said as you laughed harder and harder each time he tickled you. He smirked and kept going.

"Apologize." He stated.

"Sorrryyy hahaha."

"Now call me da-

"I'm not calling you daddy!!!"

"I was gonna say call me da best.."
You blushed and looked away. Tim got off of you and chuckled.

"Shhh!" You said in embarrassment. You sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. Tim sat on the floor and watched the tv as well. You yawned and laid down and drifted off to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It had been a few hours, and you decided to wake up from your nap. You sat up and stretched. You looked around.

"Hm." Something was off. You knew something was up. You looked around for Tim. You gave up and shrugged heading to the bathroom.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" You screamed.

Tim drew all over yout face. You looked like a biker with tattoos everywhere. You balled your fists and looked for Tim.

"Oh Timothy... where areeee youuuu!?!?!?" You called out as you tried staying calm. You looked everywhere, and that's when it hit you.  You went back in the bathroom and looked under the sink in the cabinets.

"FOUND YOU!!! YOUR DEAD MEAT!!!"  You yelled at him. He ran screaming like a little girl. You chased him around and sighed.

"This is gonna be a long 2 days."

-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hi guys sorry I've been busy with stuff. I'm gonna makr a part two so yeah and im working on other requests.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for any spelling errors

-crash the mode..byeeee 💖😄