–                   Yes. It is. He replied smiling. You're Olivia Holt, aren't you? I am Victor Sentys

–                   I know. Nice to oficially meet you. I said blushing

 It was my first year as a student, my first time. I didn't have any friends actually, because I was afraid of loosing them. But this guy, made me feel weird. Since that day forward we spoke everyday, on the phone, on Facebook, on Twitter. Whatever we could, really. He became my best friend and later he was going to become my boyfriend.

–                   Olivia... We've known each-other in some time now, and we are in the same year at the university. So I was thinking if you- hm- go on a date with me? He asked me blushing.

–                   Victor.. Really? I – I don't know what to say... Um.. Yes. I would love to go out with you.

Since that day until the day he died, he was with me. He was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. It was the love of my life. He was the most perfect man that ever walked the Earth, he was everything to me. He used to write poems for me, to buy me flowers. He made me feel like I am important, like I am everything that counts for him.

When I was bullied by the other girls, he stood by me and did anything for me. Then that cursed day came.

We were walking down the park admiring the trees, the flowers, the life that runs all around us. There were no other people in the park, and even if there were, I wouldn't see them. I only had eyes for him. But out of the blue, a poor looking, alcohoolic showed up with a gun. We tried to reason with him, but who can reason with those people? I gave him all my money and jewerly but still he shot the both of us.

But since I am who I am that bullet didn't hurt me, but it hurt Victor. He shot him next to his heart and he died in my arms. Of course I tried to save him with magic and everything. But it didn't work. As he was dieying he professed his love for me one last time:

–                   Oliv-Olivia

–                   Don't talk. Everything will be alright. I said between tears

–                   Ri-rig-right pocke-pocket.

–                   Victor...

–                   Will you-you do me-ah- th-the honor -of becoming my wife? He asked crying with his last breath

–                   I do. I answered trying to stay strong

–                   I love you, Olivia. Always and forever. His voice was fading

–                   I love you too. I said crying tears of blood. No! No! Please don't die. Victor!

That was the last time I saw the man that I loved, love. I think that I must have fainted because I woke up with both my parents by my side.

And that wasn't my last tragedy. After a year or so, my mom died. Since that day I swore not to lose anyone else. My magic is stronger now, I am stronger now.

          End of flashback

–                   Um Olivia? Why are you crying? I heard Arthur asking

–                   I remembered something- someone.

–                   You can tell me everything. I mean, I don't really have anyone else to talk to. Your brother is at work and the other dude is kind of crazy. He said making me laugh