Chapter 10: Leaving With Family

Rika woke up finding herself laying on her side in a very strange open area with a large rock in the middle as a small wind was blowing. As she sat up her head suddenly started hurting.

"Ugh....my head. What happened? Where am I?" Rika asked herself as she looked around. As she did she found Touka laying on the other side of the area. She immediately started sprinting to her. halfway to Touka, Rikas head started pounding with pain causing her to fall on her knees screaming as she held her head. She then heard large footsteps walking close by. She looked up to see a Shagaru Magala the Elder Dragon of light looking straight at her.

 She looked up to see a Shagaru Magala the Elder Dragon of light looking straight at her

It then suddenly flashed and causing Rika to look away. Rika tried to see what was happening but the light was too bright to look at. She then heard smaller footsteps walking up to her. She looked once more to see a male human in Shagaru Magala armor walking up to her.

 She looked once more to see a male human in Shagaru Magala armor walking up to her

"Who...Who are you?" Rika asked looking up at the hunter.

"I'm not surprised you don't remember me Rika. It has been too long." The hunter said kneeling down to look closer at Rika.

"You didn't answer my question," Rika said upset.

"That does not matter at the moment right now you need to learn your power. You may be able to control one Gore Magala but two of them drove you insane. Too much Gore virus in one area." The hunter said helping Rika up.

"Okay, the explains that but why did you bring Touka here?" Rika asked still angry at this strange hunter.

"The little girl? She seemed to calm you down when you went insane. It interested me that this little girl could calm you but the other hunter could not." The hunter said as he started to walk to Touka. Rika followed the hunter to Touka.

"What is this place anyway? I have never seen it before." Rika asked as she kneeled down to pick up Touka who was sleeping soundly.

"This place is the Sanctuary a place of peace. A place where I can meditate which is how I found you Rika." The hunter said as he placed a hand on Toukas head.

"She should be fine the Gore Magala caused no harm to her. Now I must tell you about your powers. You must know how to control...." The hunter said being interrupted by a Gore Magala landing nearby. Rika recognized the Gore as Takeo Gore Magala. Takeo then jumped off and sprinted to them not noticing Rika.

"Dad dad we have a big problem. There are hunters just outside of here trying to blow the bolder with bombs." Takeo said in a rush.

"D....dad?" Rika asked in disbelief looking at the hunter. Takeo then noticed Rika and slapped himself because of his stupidity.

"Yes Rika I'm your father but we can't talk about this now we have incoming." Just as Rikas father said that there was a huge explosion and all three of them looked at the large black cloud. Three figures jumped out from the large black cloud and landed into the area.

" Jett, Dakota, Zumo?" Rika said to herself as the cloud faded revealing her three friends. Dakota, Jett, and Zumo started sprinting to Rika with there weapons drawn ready to attack. Takeo commanded his Gore Magala to fly away as he readied his Gore Magala lance. Rika then sprinted to them with Touka in her arms but Rika father stopped her with his Magala power. Rika couldn't move Dakota sprinted up to Rika as Zumo and Jett sprinted past them.

"Rika are you okay? what's going on?" Dakota asked looking worried.

"I'm fine its to hard to explain right now...j...just get Touka out of here," Rika said commanding Dakota. Rika then let go of Touka so Dakota could pick her up. He started running back to base camp to get Touka out of danger. Zumo and Takeo were battling with there weapons clashing together as Jett was shooting at Rika father but he was dodging every bullet without trying. Rika could still not move she continued trying feeling Gore vires flowing in her getting small movements as her hands changed to Gore claws and Gore feelers popped from her head. Rika father dodged closer to Jett and quickly pushed him back and destroyed his LightBow Gun. Zumo was still attacking Takeo but Takeo quickly overpowered him and impaled him just enough so it would not kill him. Takeo was then about to finish Zumo when a strong black blast blew him back as Rika quickly cut his lance in half.

 Takeo was then about to finish Zumo when a strong black blast blew him back as Rika quickly cut his lance in half

(Takeos lance)
"Leave my friends alone!" Rika yelled cutting Takeo across his chest which caused him to fall. Rika quickly looked at her father and started sprinting at him. Rikas father has never seen power like this. He quickly stopped her from running with his Magala power. Frozen Rika tried to break out of her father's power but couldn't.

"Rika I'm not going to hurt your friends, Takeo might but I will not. I only brought you here to teach you about your powers but this place is now open to the outside world so I can not teach you here." Rikas father said trying to calm her down. Jett and Zumo were shocked because they have never seen Rika as the Gore Magala girl. Rika calmed down and relaxed so her father let go of her with his Magala power. Dakota sprinted back seeing Rika as a Gore Magala.

"Your right father I do need you to teach me about my powers so I can protect Touka. No more fighting I will go with you to where ever you take me." Rika said looking at her father.

"But Rika when will you be back?" Dakota asked as he walked up to her.

"Whenever the Elder Dragons say I'm ready to return. When they think my power is mastered." Rika said looking at Dakota as her hair blew in the slow wind. Dakota places his hands on Rikas shoulders looking straight into her eyes.

"I will wait as long as I must for your return," Dakota said letting go of Rika.

"Please take good care of Touka for me," Rika said slowly backing away from Dakota with tears in her eyes. Her father transformed back into his Shagaru Magala form ready to leave as Rika claimed on him. Her father readied his wings as Rika waved bye to Dakota and the rest. She then flu off. Dakota then looked down and looked at Takeo. Takeo stood up and realized he was behind. He quickly called for his Gore Magala. His Magala landed behind him, he Quickly claimed on and flu away. Dakota just smiled knowing the Rika is going to be safe but then frowned not knowing when she will return. All he could do is hope that it will be soon.

 All he could do is hope that it will be soon