Chapter 1: The Beginning

In the land of Monster Hunter, A hunter Know as Rika recently arrived in the village of Bherna which is one of the four villages. She quickly befriended the town's People Especially a little girl know as Touka who admired her. Early one morning Rika was still sleeping because of her recent quest against a Tetsucabra and was not planning on getting up anytime soon until she heard several knocks on her door. Finally sitting up in her bed Rika stretching her arms still in her Gore Magala armor.

"Huh, I guess I didn't remove my armor," Rika says to herself. Getting out of bed she walks to her door about to open it when she heard a little girls voice and easily recognizing it.

"Rika! Rika! are you awake Rika?" Touka yells still knocking on the door. Rika opens the door and looks at Touka

" I'm awake now," Rika says still a little tired

"Rika the Gal Lady has some new quests. are you going to do them Rika?"

" I might do them," Rika says Kneeling down "Are you going to help me Touka hmm?" she says in a playful voice

"You would let me hunt with you Rika?" Touka asked excitedly.

"Yea when you are little older" Rika replied picking Touka up and holding her on her shoulder
" You're only nine you have to be a least seventeen to hunt your first monster".

"oh....thats stupid, I should hunt them now I'm strong enough," Touka says in her hunter's voice. Rika laughs and starts walking to Toukas house with Touka on her shoulder. As there were walking past the quest gate two hunters were walking back from a quest they just finished.

"Hey, Rika" one of the hunters yells walking towards her. Rika turns towards the voice to see a hunter in Alloy Mail armor.

"Hi, Dakota how was the hunt?" Rika says placing Touka down off her shoulder

"Eh.....I think it was a good hunt. What do you think Jett?" Dakota asks the hunter next to him in Agankto armor.

"It was an okay hunt not one of my better ones" Jett replies as he walks away without saying another word

"What's his problem?" Touka says in a sassy voice