A blessing in disguise

Start from the beginning

"I'm not his woman and well, where is the dress?"She asked. "I have it with mine at the cleaners."I replied. "Oh okay."She smiled. "Harry, is your though."I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure he's checking out some pretty girls at this moment. I really don't need a boyfriend, I think I'm good being single right now."She shrugged. "Yeah, sure."I rolled my eyes.

"Um, Sarah what's up with the dark wolf? He's so grumpy when you come around but he's all happy when your not there."She asked confused. "He's the only one who doesn't like the idea of me being part of their crew."I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I thought he was just a bitter person."She shrugged as we walked up to the car.

------

"Britney?"I asked walking into the kitchen seeing her making some pizza with Harry. He turned around with this huge smile and she turned around confused.

"Yeah?"She asked. "Oh, it's nothing important. I'm just hungry but I will let you guys continue because I feel like eating pizza."I smiled. They laughed turning around. "I guess you can eat as well."She giggled closing the over door.

I walked out and turned around man if they date omg that would be great. I took out my ringing phone and answered without looking at who it was.

Hello?

H-Hey, Sarah how are you?

Oh, hi Justin. I'm fine, how about you?

Are you back from shopping I really really want to spend time with you. it's been a while and I want us to catch up.

If you promise not to make a move or if you don't think that we are going to have sex.

I promise and no I just want us to catch up on old times.

Oh okay, what time are you coming?

I will pick you up in 10.

Um, okay but I'm hungry.

I'll get us something to eat.

Alright.

Thank you, Sarah.

Welcome.

I put my phone up and walked back to the kitchen. "I'm going out with Bieber I'll be back and I don't need to eat. Bye Hitney or Barry which ever you guys like."I smirked before leaving hearing them call after me.

I walked to the living room where Liam and Louis sat on the couch watching Power Rangers. Yes, adults watching Power Rangers. "You guys enjoy this?"I asked.

"It's awesome, I'm the red one and Liam is the green."Louis smiled. "Oh, okay."I replied sighing. "Is this a date?"I heard Britney say as she took a seat next to me.

"Um, no we are just catching up in life. I'm over him, Britney."I replied. "Yeah, sure you're over him."She smiled.  "I'm serious. After all I told you about what had happened, how would I ever caught feelings again?"I asked.

"Well because people make mistakes, its apart of life, and some deserve a second chance or a 20th chance but Sarah you guys where just kids who had started in the wrong path."She smiled.

"I'm sure them feelings will find their way back. And you where mad that he had got Selena pregnant. Selena isn't pregnant by him, it's Austin's baby. Nothing is stopping you guys from being apart except Ashton."She replied.

"Ashton is nice and funny."I smiled. "Justin is too, better yet you guys have a history may not be a good one but it is history."She replied. "You want me to date Justin?"I asked.