Remorse; Sequel to DLS

Sarah_Sarah: @harry_styles Why does Niall have that voice again? I just asked him and he start laughing and now I can't find out. -.-

"You are so funny, your such a great new member!"He laughed his voice going high and I guess accent going weird. Wait I meant to put accent.

"Where are you from?"I asked him maybe that's why his accent isn't American like mine or British like the other guys. I know I'm slow but truth to be told, I never heard of One Direction. This is all new to me and they laughed at my face when I told them but I was serious.

Was I that stuck on Justin? I feel like while I was crying over Justin and being with Justin life had been going on and I missed it all. That was too unhealthy.

harry_styles: @Sarah_Sarah He's Irish its an accent. Where have you been? :) lol

I blush a little. Sarah_Sarah: @harry_styles I honestly don't know.

I'm not lying like I know stars but I didn't know the biggest boy band on earth and The Wanted and all them. It just might be because they have different kind of music from Justin like I wouldn't imagine him singing this stuff.

"Niall, please, it's not that funny."I smile a little as Louis walked in with El. They both had shopping bags and Starbucks. "Is Niall annoying you again? Niall, let her get used to you guys. She has been living under a rock her whole life."El laughed. I laugh a little rolling my eyes.

"Hey, blame me."I laugh. "I wonder if she's ticklish."I hear Niall mumble. My eyes widen. "No, I'm actually..."I trail off getting off the couch. "I'm highly allergic too tickles. I can't have them or I will turn red and swell."I moved back from him slowly.

He smirked and got up from his laying down position. "Farewell, Sarah Carter."He smirked. I ran away going up the stairs Niall right on my trail. "Liam, help!"I yelled running to his room. I ran to his door and opened it closing the door locking it right before Niall could get me.

"Um..."Liam said behind me making me see him in a towel fresh from the shower. "Oh, um, I have to stay. Niall is about to tickle me to death."I panicked. "Oh, um, let me see if he's still out there."He said moving to the door. I moved back my heart racing. He looked and then closed the door. "He's not out there now."He addressed. I nodded. and thanked him going out.

I walked down the hall when I felt arms wrap around me picking me up off my feet. "No!"I yelled as I was carried off. I was put in Niall's room and he put me on the ground before violently attacking me in dangerously amount of tickles. I laughed so hard I was surprised I didn't pee on myself.

"Niall....AIR!...."I managed to get out my laugh coming out by force. I closed my eyes tear coming into my eyes as my stomach hurt from the laughs. "Niall....PLEASE!...."I laughed. "All you had to say."He smirked before stopping. I grabbed some air wiping my eyes from the tears I gave.

"You won't hear the end of it."I said before getting up. He chuckled as I walked out. He just won't. I know who the prankster is because he attempted to prank me on my first night here. I walked downstairs to the living room. "Louis!"I yelled as El and him were about to share a kiss.

He mumbled some bright words as El giggled. "What?"He asked. "I need your help."I smiled. "I'm kind of busy right now."He said turning to me. "Just tell me a few words and I'll be good."I said looking behind me. "Can you tell me a way to prank, Niall?"I asked. "Prank?"He asked.

"Yeah."I replied. "We can do that tonight when Niall sleeps."He smirked. "Honey, I'm home!"Harry yelled. I heard Niall footsteps before Harry walked into the living room his eyes showing how tired he was.

"How was she?"Niall asked. "Why does Simon hate me?"He asked. "What?"I asked confused. "Simon, he knows how Kendall is but he makes me date her anyway. I'm heading to bed."He frowned. "Harry, do you want to talk about it?"I asked as he walked away.

"But she's really hot."Niall frowned. I rolled my eyes going after Harry. "Harry, do you want to talk about it?"I asked. "I don't think that being with girls is my thing anymore. They all seem like bratty, needy, very unsatisfied people. I just can't deal with them anymore."He sighed.

"Not all girls are like that. Am I that way to you?"I asked. He kicked his shoes off sighing. "No, but ones that I know so far are. Your okay, but you are stuck on Niall."He said taking off his shirt. I turned around. "What? I don't fancy Niall."I shook my head.

"It's pretty obvious."He said before I heard him lay into his bed. I turned around as he wrapped himself in his cover. "No, me and Niall are just friends but back to what we were talking about. There's a girl out there that is going to love you for you. She isn't going to use you and she's going to be made just for you."I smiled.

"Is there another you? Just one that isn't obsessed with the guy that you made us not name."He asked. "Nah, I'm one of a kind."I smirked. "I don't like it anymore. I am actually enjoying my time as a free woman."I smiled.

"Your only 20 your going to be wanting a man as soon as you meet a couple of my mates."He smirked. "Ed?"I asked. "Nah, another boy band."He smirked. "What? Who else is it?"I asked. "You are gonna meet them tomorrow."He said before turning over. "Goodnight."I mumbled. "Night."He mumbled before I walked out.

I went to my room and got on my phone checking twitter once again.

This is my type of girl. #MCM @harry_styles . Who is this beautiful love? xx I blushed a little seeing a picture of me on stage along with the boys. He might not even be one of the guys I'm meeting. I put my phone down and watched tv.

"Sarah, are you hungry?"Liam asked walking in. "Hungry?"I head Niall asked before his heavy footsteps took place. He stood next too Liam and smiled. "I'm hungry."He replied. "Niall, I had asked Sarah, good to know you are though."He smiled gently.

"I am hungry by the way."I smiled. He turned to me. "I got us some dinner in the kitchen your plate is on the table."He smiled. I got up and thanked him. I walked out. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen as the kitch phone rang. I got the phone off the hook.

Hello?

Hey, Sarah I was trying to get you to answer your phone, whats up?

I'm about to eat a burger Liam got me why?

Haven't you heard? Justin, your ex is thinking about retiring. I did my studying and basically all his tweets have been about you. He still misses you and he haven't moved on.

I have a life now, his name isn't in my vocabulary nor thoughts.

That's because you and Niall are dating. There would be something wrong if you were still stuck on Justin.

Why does everyone think me and Niall are dating? We are just good friends and right now i enjoy being a single, young, dependent woman.

It's a little obvious about you and Niall when is he going to make it official?

Niall isn't my type.

Just like every other guy, you just don't have on but you want to make it look like it.

I have a type, Brittney. I just haven't met a guy who has met them.

Yeah, I got to go, Justin just tweeted his new video Confident.

How am I friends with a belieber?

Because you love me, bye Sarah.

Bye, Brittney.

I put the phone up and shook my head at her. I went to eat my food then head to bed knowing I had a busy day tomorrow.

*-*

Hey, guys. :) I am deciding on the name so if it doesn't stay this name then sorry. I might keep it though. So here is the story. Love you guys alot. Bye babes. Remember every Sunday. :)