Stalker!

'You filthy little mudblood!  How dare you do this to us? How dare you do this behind poor Won Wons back? ' I try to open my eyes but I can only open my right eye. Raising a hand to my head I feel a large lump where my eyes socket is. I feel pain hiss through me as I touch it. 'I don't know what you're talking about' I say but it comes out as a dry rasp. 'Ha ha ha. Look at the pathetic little thing. She can't even speak.' a deep voice says,I open my good eye as wide as I dare. Looking up I see Ron, Lavender, Ginny and Harry all standing over me. Ginny pulls her foot back and kicks me hard in the ribs. I cough profusely and splutter loudly. Harry pulls his foot up and brings it down onto arm as I try to reach for my wand I spot a few feet away, stamping on the back of my hand. I cry out in extreme pain and cradle my hand against me.'Look at her the stupid girl can't even defend herself' I hear Ron spit at me. He raises his wand and opens his mouth to say a spell. Lavender stops him.'Won won you said I could do it ' she says pouting like a five year old. Reluctantly Ron hands his wand over to her and she meets a spell under her breath. Suddenly my whole body is alight with burning pain. It feels as if my bones are being broken apart and dipped into acid. A high blood-curdling scream slips from my mouth. And another. And another. On, and on and on until I don't feel the pain anymore. Finally Harry moves to Ron and whispers something in his ear. Ron's eyes light up in pleasure and he nods his head. Harry walk back over to Ginny and says in perfect unison "Avada Kedavra" and green light jets out of their wands towards me.

I wake up drenched in sweat lying on my stomach. My left leg is pulled up slightly and my left arm is under the pillow. My right leg is stretched out down my bed and my head is resting on my right hand. I can tell from the light outside of my window it is early morning. Really early, actually. I check my red and gold alarm clock  on the bed side table and see it is 04:31. What?! I turn onto my back and try to sleep again but my nightmares  just keep coming back. I summon a cup of tea and head downstairs to the common room. It's empty. Well what did I expect it is half past four in the morning.

I sit on the overstuffed armchair by the still burning fire. Pulling my left leg up to myself I rest my head on my knee and watch the flames dance around the fireplace. I hear faint creaking and see a looming shadow on the stairwell growing in size with every second. I can tell it's a man because it's tall and muscular. My heart pumps fast at the hope that it's Ron. But it's not. It's Malfoy. Yay (!)

He pauses at the foot of the stairs then I hear the familiar thump and creak of the bottom stair. Soft footfalls and the crackle of the fire are the only sounds that fill the room. With the occasional crash from the corridors. Most likely Peeves. I slurp my tea and curl up smaller and rest my chest in the arm with my head resting on my arms. I fight against the feeling of my eyelids drooping. But it's too strong and I end up drifting off to sleep.

Again I end up sweaty with a tear-streaked face and screams escaping my lips, when I am silenced by a spell  and sombody has their hand over my mouth and they're shushing me. I look around the dark common room and realise the fire is nearly out. The person reluctantly takes their hand away from my mouth and wipes it on my arm making an "Eurgh" sound. They make a few if the candles light up and the fireplace roar with flames, and suddenly the room floods with light and I am bathed in warm candlelight. The person us sat on the edge if the cushion whereas I am sat with my right side against the back of the armchair with my legs pulled against me and I am covered in the black blanket donned in various Gryffindor symbols. It's place us normally on the back if the large settee. Oh come on!  Really?  Is he stalking me ir something?!  It's Malfoy still! 

I sit up and take off the blanket. Too hot and in need of cooling down. As I do I realise Malfoy is sat back on his sofa staring at me intently."What, Malfoy?" I ask too tired to argue properly. "Nothing, I just never thought a goody-goody two shoes , teachers pet, Mudblood like yourself would wear something so skimpy.....and... tight to bed. I thought you would wear something boring like matching pinstripe pajamas " He says with a bemused look in his face. "I didn't think that the great Draco Malfoy would ever wonder what such lowly peasant such as myself would wear to sleep in " I say, getting to my feet, sarcasm dripping from my tongue.

He flashes a snarky grin and steps forward and I move backwards. Hr carries on moving towards me until I fall back into the armchair. He leans down, placing his hands on the arms of the chair. Leaning down he moves his mouth to my ear."Neither did I, but when wearing clothes so shapely, so close fitted, so inappropriate, ones mind does tend to wonder ". Malfoy, being the little Ferret he is moves away before I can hit him.

He goes back to the sofa and I make a b-line for the stairwell. Before a warm soft hand lands gently on my shoulder. "Yesterday when I um, uh, walked in on you and the Weasel-" I correct him"-Ron" gr continues."Whatever you um left this behind on the balcony" He says holding up my hair clasp. It's the one Ron pulled out of my hair yesterday when Malfoy caught us. Uh oh. I feel the crimson blush flood my cheeks. I am not only mad but I am furious. Furious at the fact that he can make me blush just at the thought of him seeing me and Ron like that.

I hear faint noises coming from the bedrooms carry through the silence between us as we continue, staring at each other. Malfoy smiles and steps back from me. I walked away from him and up the stairs slowly as my legs are still sort of asleep. I only make it up five steps when they go completely numb, crumpling beneath me. Closing my eyes tight and screwing my face up in anticipation of the impact I am shocked for the umpteenth time when I find myself in a pair of warm arms. Malfoys. What?

Before I can protest I am hoisted up over shoulders and carried up the stairs. My head bobbing up and down with each stair, andd before I know it I am back on my feet. My back against the dorm door, my front only a few inches away from Malfoy. Woah. A little too close for my liking. Suddenly the door us yanked open and Seamus walks out, red-faced with his tie loose around his neck, his shirt untucked andd his shoes in his hands. Padma is standing in the dorms. Messy hair, swollen pink lips and a bright red face.

I am pulled into the room by the elbows, courtesy of Padma and the door slams shut behind us. I am wheeled through the many beds and pushed quickly into the bathrooms. Left alone for a few seconds I decide to perch on the edge of one of the luxurious bathtubs. A few minutes later Padma returns flushed with a groggy Ginny in tow. She has bed hair and an extremely tired look on her face.

"Hermione " Ginny sats sweetly tugging her arm away from Padma and folding them across her middle "Can you be so kind as to tell me why exactly was I so rudely awoke at" she glances at her pale blue wristwatch enveloping her slim freckled wrist "seven-thirty two in the morning on a dark Thursday morning? " She looks at me smiling with her head cocked slightly to the left."It's beacause of the alarming fact that I woke up this morning, only to find that our dear Hermione wasn't anywhere to be seen. So I set out find her, only to discover her at the dormitory door wrapped up in Malfoys arms looking rather cosy ". My mouth drops open. Not only did Padma see me and Malfoy together this morning. She thinks we slept together !