Apologies

OOF!

I've been walking so quickly that I have not only bumped into someone but I have tumbled over resulting in me lying on top of them.I'm guessing it's a boy seeing as when they grunted it was particularly deep.I can feel soft shoulders under by own like Ron's.Right then there is a thunder of feet coming towards us.Roaring loudly through the castle.I guess its the crowd from the Hall.Whispers and giggles are heard when a harsh voice cuts through them all like a knife slicing through fog.

"Make a path come along now settle down".Oh no it's  Mcgonnagall.She gasps and orders eveeyone back to the Hall immediately.I muster up all of my strength and push myself up and off of him.Its Neville.He gets up and offers his hand out  to me.I take it,glad at thr ectra help.But my feet disagree with me.I tumble into a standing position amd lose all my balance and end up slamming into the hard stone wall.I feel hands around my waist and shoulder pulling me from the wall and taking me to Mcgonnagall's office in silemce.When we enter she whips out her wand and summons two chairs over to us."Sit" she barks her voice cold and her eyes dead.No show no emotion apart from anger."Mr Longbottom will you be so kind as to tell me what happened out there ?"she says looking at Neville."Well the things is professor I got up late this morning because I was up late last night doimg homework so I was going to the Hall to have breakfast when I bumped into Hermione.We both fell over and I saw that Hermione was going to fall too so I pit my hands around her-uh protectively though-and as we both fell we hit the suit of armour and that caught the attent-"Yes thank you Mr Longbottom I know what happened after that.Okay your dismissed."She says in a bored tone.We both get up from pur chairs and start to walk bit Mcgonnagall stops us."Not you Miss Granger".Neville gives me a reassuring look amd he leaves.The silence between us is eerie.She sits silently at her desk."Your not having the best start to the term are you Miss Granger ? "