Chapter 13

Having woke up early for breakfast with a client that wanted a special custom made outfit, I was sitting in my office trying to think of how to design the clients pants, shirt, and shoes. The clients birthday was coming up and she wanted something that's not found in stores or online to wear.

Looking at the time, I got up and made my way to the design floor. As I got on the elevator and pushed the button for the design floor, I got a text from Yūki:

Yūki👄🎙: Baby girl~
Me: Yes
Yūki👄🎙: What size panties do you wear?

I blushed after reading his text, 'W-why does he want to know that?!' I got off the elevator and went to look for Tatsuma, the one that's in charge of the designing floor.

Me: Why?

"Where's Tatsuma?" I asked one of the workers and they pointed at the boxing area. I bowed and went to the area, "Tatsuma?" I called out looking for him.

Yūki👄🎙: Because I wanna get you a sexy pair of underwear
Me: ...
Me: 8 in underwear and a 28D in bras

"Heeeyyy boss, what's up?" Tatsuma said coming from behind the boxing machine with a clipboard in his hands. I examined the items that was in the boxes before being tapped shut, "Is this Illionaire's order?" "Yes ma'am! I know that they're late being shipped, but the order is finished!" I watched the machine then asked why it took so long to finish the order, "The machine broke down when Ms. Kazuhara turned it on the day of the meeting you had to go to. We called the mechanics and they said that we had to get another machine because they didn't have the part that need to be replaced. Which then led to us having to put a hold on some of the other orders so that we could finish this one and get most them in boxes and tapped up."

I nodded in understanding the problem, "This is why I like you Tatsuma, you take care of a problem and fix it in anyway you can. Good work!" I patted his shoulder and walked back to the elevator with him. After saying goodbye to him and everyone else, I looked at my phone and saw the message sent:

Yūki👄🎙: Thanks baby girl

I then went to text Song:

Me: Give Tatsuma Inuichi a promotion and a few days off, he deserves it
Song💐: Alright

Leaving the building and going to the parking lot, I noticed a dog laying on the ground. I went over it and called out to it, "Hey boy, you ok?" The dog looked at me and slowly came over. I started to pet it when I realized it didn't have a collar, "You're a stray little one. I wish I could take you with me..." "Why don't you?"

I looked behind me and saw Rai coming next to me. He squatted down and pet the dog as well, "This guy has been here since two days ago. I thought he was lost but no one ever came to get him. By the looks of how he is means that he was just abandoned, all you'll need is a collar, leash, and dog stuff." I looked at the dog and examined his condition and he was right. The poor things owner must've died and had no one to take him. I looked at Rai, "Don't worry, I got a dog carrier in my car." "Why?" I asked petting the dog again, "Because I was going to take him to my niece but my sister said that they didn't need a dog." I nodded and got up.

I unlocked my car and opened the back door while Rai went to his car real quick and came back with the dog carrier and a collar. I put the dog in it and thanked Rai. Getting in my car, I watched Rai go inside yawning and laughed at him. I looked in the backseat and asked the dog "Wanna go to Seoul, South Korea?" He barked and I took that as a yes and started the engine.

¤In Seoul¤

Standing in front of the airports front doors, I stretched and looked around looking for either Jay or Simon. I looked up at the sky and remembered that whoever is coming to get me is gonna be late. "I hate waiting for these people..." "Geez, maybe we hate waiting for you too" someone laughed, I turned my head to the direction it came from and saw Gray.

"Hyung" I said hugging him as he came over to me then took my bag after we broke the hug. Gray had my book bag and I had the dog carrier, he looked at it and asked "When did you get a dog?" I smiled and walked ahead of him to his car, "Today!" We talked and joked the whole drive to my apartment here in Seoul then AOMG.

Greeted by the receptionist, I asked them if Jay was in, "He's in his office. Would you like for me to call him out for you?" I shook my head and thanked the receptionist. Making my way to Jay's office, I ran into some of the other members of AOMG: Hoody, Cha Cha, Ugly Duck, Hep, and Wegun.

"Mr. Park" I cooed as I opened his door to find him and Miso's twin sister, Mila, having a kissing fest. They both stopped and looked at me like they were deers caught in headlights. "M-Makoto!?" Mila exclaimed as she pushed Jay away from her and fixed herself. I couldn't help but laugh at the two of them.

Jay was now sitting in his chair and I was sitting in front of his desk, "I can't believe you walked in like you own the place..." "You shouldn't be doing things like that here anyways..." He glanced at me before sighing at my response. I looked at the time then explained why I was here at the company and not at the sight for the commercial yet.

"I'll take him to the vet and get him a name tag" Jay said walking me outside, "What do you want his name to be?" I looked at the little guy and examined his black coat, it was shiny, dirty, but shiny. "Kuro" Jay nodded and watched me as I got into a cab. Arriving at the commercial sight, I greeted everyone, changed and got my make up done. "Alright everyone!" The director gathered everyone around inside, "Let's hurry and finish up!"