Chapter Twenty-One

Tim's P.O.V.

"How is that fair?! When you were grounded, I was forced to stay home unless my parents went with me. Now, I have a concussion and am forced to stay home but you still get to go out." Bart flails as he lands on my bed.

"Hey," I sigh "If it makes you feel better, I have to bed home by two AM."

"You still get to go out by yourself." Bart pouts as I sit down.

"I'll tell Blue Beetle you say hi if I come across him and Superboy." I try, looking up from my laptop.

He nods, rolling over onto his stomach. He sighs as he watches me work to find the next big green house laboratory for Auntie Ivy.

"What time are you heading out?" He asks, pulling a pillow under his head.

"Soon." I mutter, glancing down at the clock. "I should probably get in my suit."

"Probably." Bart sighs, closing his eyes. "Is it alright if I stay on your room tonight, bro?"

"Yea, just make sure to tell your parents that you're in here unless you want them to freak out and think that you snook out." I replies pulling his sleek black suit out of his closet.

I change in the bathroom, tossing my civvies in the hamper. I walk out towards my dresser to grab my weapons, and look towards Bart. Though I didn't take long in the bathroom, Bart had fallen asleep already. I smile and pull out a sheet of paper and write;

Bart fell asleep in my room. No need to move him, he can stay there tonight. I'll be back before 2AM!

~Tim

I sigh, sticking it to his door before turning down the hall. Our parents were on the kitchen as I walk towards the garage.

"Heading out, babe?" Mom asks, setting down her book.

"Yep, I'll be back before two." I say, opening the door.

"You better, or you're in trouble, mister." She says, smiling slightly.

I smile as well and close the door.

~Few Hours Later~

"11 PM. I have two an a half hours before I have to head home." I say, hiding my bike. "Time to go dick around with some heroes."

I creep down the dark alleyway, watching out of cameras before I sneak to the rooftop. The darkness of the night helps as I run from roof to roof, looking for a place to rob.

Two strong arms wrap around me, pulling me back towards them. On instinct, my elbow flies back and hits this person in their nose. They groan and let go of me enough so I can flip away with a kick to their jaw.

"Catlad."

I growl, holding my weapon close. "Superboy. What'd you want?"

"How's Poison Sumac doing?"

Great, Blue Beetle is here too.

"Stuck at home." I snarl. "Did you bring friends again?"

"Actually, we chose to come with them, Catlad."

"Nightwing, what a pleasant surprise." Sarcasm drips from my voice. "Anyone else decided to join you?"

"Nope, just the three of us tonight." Nightwing says, no weapons in his hands.

"So, what's you want?" I growl out, looking at the three of them surrounding me from a far.

"We just want to talk." Superboy explains.

"I think we had enough of that last time we met." I manage out through my anger.

"Catlad, please. Listen to what we have to say." Nightwing says, advancing closer.

"Come any closer to me and you won't have a tongue to speak with." I say, holding out my whip.

He steps back, much to my surprise. Didn't think he would listen. I glance at the clock looking over all of us. Midnight... God, they've wasted an hour of my time.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I say, letting my whip fall to my side.

"How's Poison Sumac doing?" Blue Beetle asks.

"Awake. Seems perfectly fine. But he has nightmares now." I say.

"How are you doing?" Nightwing asks.

"Is be better if you three leave me alone." I growl, rolling my whip,back into it's place on m belt.

"Where are you going?" Superboy asks as I move closer towards an edge.

"Home, where I can be left alone from supers." I say.

"Stay for a bit longer." Nightwing tries.

"I stay longer, you'll all end up and feet under and the League will be missing three heroes." I snarl, standing on the ledge.

I turn towards Superboy. "Next time we meet better be one-on-one, Superboy." I say before hopping to the next roof.

Surprisingly, no on followed me.

~~~~

Thank you for all the support I've received! Chapter Twenty-Two may take a while to get out because I'm back at work! 5 1/2 hours till July 18th then we go to full days (10 hours).

Till next chapters, babes! See you later. 💜💜

~Evey