"That was impressive." I said to where only Fred, Velma, and Daphne could hear. Daph agreed but the others didn't comment. A girl named Shandi Strutter came out of nowhere and commented to Velma's accusation.

"This isn't getting us anywhere." I heard Demon say slightly. Then Starchild replied with.

"Alright, Demon. I hear you." No one else seemed to hear them. "Hey guys, we're gonna take a break." They walked off stage and walked away. The four of us start to walk and look around the park. We then heard some commotion and ran that way. We found Shaggy and Scooby on the verge of passing out. They came stumbling out of the drum ride.

"Did anyone catch the license plate number on that witch?" Shaggy asked before they did pass out.

"Are they okay?" We turned to see KISS.

"Yeah, I think." Fred said and Velma continued.

"They probably spun around too much on these drums." They helped us get them to the park infirmary. I sat on a table in the corner of the room while the gang fused over Shaggy and Scooby. They were finally woken up by a churro.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like a couple more churros." I giggled out loud and Shag looked toward me and smiled. I felt someone else looking at me. I turned to see Spaceman looking at me. Shag started to explain what happened.

"Like they saved us." He pointed toward KISS.

"KISS has superpowers." I didn't believe them at first but I noticed they started to act weird. They continued on until a woman burst through the door. It scared me when she did and it caused me to literally jump off the table.

"You must leave. Trust me KISS these children are nothing but trouble. You think they're allies, but in the end...the only person they'll help is the Crimson Witch." She kept on ranting until she stormed out.

"Who was that?"

"Chikara, the psychic." I agreed with Velma when she said she smelled funny. "Maybe someone should go talk to her."

"I'll go." Spaceman said. Velma and I stepped forward to go with him. We all split up after that. Once we got there, Chikara started to story tell. I stood behind Velma as she told the story of KISSteria. When she said KISS had the Rock, I whipped around to look at him.

"Wait a minute, you have the Rock?" I said out loud accidentally.

"Yep. We used to display it at the Hall of KISStory in the park. But when it gets near Halloween, we keep it with us on tour." He looked at me. Even when Velma started talking he continued looking at me. I blushed because I realized that's the first full thing I said to him. I looked down for a second and looked back up to see him smiling at me. Chikara basically told us to get out so we all left. Velma walked ahead of me and Spaceman to go find the others. "Avery?"

"Hmm." I looked at him slightly. He stopped and stopped me by grabbing my arm gently.

"Is there a reason you won't talk around us?" I looked down.

"No. it's just how I am." I looked up at him.

"Promise?" I smiled and nodded.

"Promise." He started walking again. I followed behind him. "Wow...how can I be so calm?" I thought to myself. We walked in silence until we ran into Starchild.

"What did you find out from Chikara?" He asked and glanced at me.

"The danger is growing. The Crimson Witch is not gonna stop until she gets the Rock of KISSteria." Spaceman replied. Starchild just nodded. He looked at me again and smiled. I smiled and looked down. We walked to and into the security room as Shaggy said something.