The New Boyfriend?!

Start from the beginning

Then Mrs.Rice came in, "Everyone settle down. Today we are going to take a POP QUIZ!," everyone booed, "Now, Now you know we have one every Monday." she said and started passing out the quizzes.

"That was some sweet mouthing awhile ago, I didn't know you had it in you." Josh whispered.

I just shrugged my shoulders, and he slugged me.

"Ow, what was that for?"

He ignored me.

After the quizzes class was over, I rushed to the gym.

I walk to the locker room and got my gym clothes and tennis shoes and put them on.

"So I heard you stood up to Brooke?" Clair asked from behind me as I tie my shoe laces.

"Yeah, no big deal." I say carelessly.

"No big deal, no one has ever stood up to Brooke. And you my friend achieved just that." she said.

"Whatever." I say as we walk to the track.

No one is doing their stretches or running the bleachers or the track.

I ask Tina, a girl from our class, "What's going on?"

"Well the coach is out sick and they couldn't find a substitute. But we can just sit and talk for today." she said.

So me and Clair walk over to a bench and sit down.

I look where Booke and her group are sitting, on towels on the grass drinking smoothies with their short shorts and spaghetti strap tank tops. (Brooks 'daddy' owns the school, so she has her own butler.)

Then Luke walks to where they are sitting.

They start talking then Brooke stands up and they start making out.

His hand wonders over her butt and she is brushing her fingers through his hair.

They stop and Luke says something and Brooke gets pissed.

Luke's POV:

I walk over to Brooke and she quickly stands up and starts kissing me, whilst she's combing her finger through my hair.

I try to get her off of me but she won't budge. Finally when she stopped kissing I pushed her away.

"What was that for?!" she yells at me. She stares at me with a pissed off face.

"Brooke, at my party last night I heard you were making out with another guy." I tell her.

"Damn it Caleb!" I hear her whisper under her breath.

"I just want you to know that we are done, if your gonna do that to me, I think it means its time to see other people." I tell her and glance at Ashton.

"Bitch!" Brooke yells and starts walking off with her friends following her.

I start to walk over to Ashley, wait that's her name right?

Back to Ashton's POV:

Then Brooke and her posse walk away and when they were out of site Luke walks over to me and Clair.

"Hey Ashley." he says.

"Umm... it's Ashton." I correct him. "He looks over to Clair and tells her "Hey, can me and Ashton talk alone?"

She gets up and walks off.

He sits in her spot, "Hey sorry for miss saying your name." he apologized.

"Uh....it's o-ok." I stutter and feel my face turn hot.

"I found out that Brooke was with another guy while she was with me so I dumped her sorry ass." he said.

"Yeah I know, I heard you talking over th-" GAH I'm such a creep! I stopped myself, I just look down at the ground.

"It's ok, if I were you I would've listened to." I looked up and he was smiling at me, I smiled too.

"Anyways I came over here to ask if you wanted to go out sometime?" he asked.

I look at him and stare into his light blue eyes, the most hottest and most popular guy in our school just asked me out and he seems so nice and he really seems to like me. Who cares if Brooke would probably kill me? I would, but I've been waiting for a guy to love me for real and not just for them to say i have a hot girlfriend and have them hurt me so I said what every girl would say.

"YES"

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Hey guys and gals, so how's it going... I honestly don't know what to put so.... bye