" Back at home "

" Whats that face for ? "

" Nothing " I say.

" Mama, quit lying to me. I know that face, Just tell me " She says. I sighed before telling her..Ivan was going to get it from her and Tonya just watch.

" He was missing for 3 days straight. No calls text anything. Hes been spending most his time with that bitch and her child hes barely home. We got into it last night...I packed a bag and im at a hotel...I love him but Im at my breaking point with him. Its the same old bullshit with him. Thats why I left him when I was with you " I explain as a tear slid down my face.

" Im catching a flight home today and im killing. He has you crying..Im going to slice his throat " Her crybaby ass starts to cry making me laugh.

" No, I will see your ass during Thanksgiving break. You dont worry about me here, you know im strong. Just make me proud there. I love you and I have to go "

" I love you too, Love you Carter " She says wiping her face. " Im telling the twins and we gon' jump that fool Ivan. Me , Hassan, Handsome, Morgan, D, and Chelle gangsta self " I laughed cause all them would run up and try to fight him together..then get scared when he don't back down.

" Girl, be safe..You know i keep my gun in my bag. He loves his life..get to class. I love you and I promise to call you later " I tell her.

" Okay, I love you too mommy! Love you Benjamin button..see you later! " She says. We disconnected the call and I spotted Tonya coming

my way.

" Wass cracking, boo " She says with her ghetto ass sitting making me chuckle.

" Ivan "

" His punk ass back? Tell me "

I began to run down the whole situation from everything that happened last night to me today.

" He a punk ass bitch for that " She kissed her teeth. " So has he called you? "

" All last night...now he hasn't even texted me.." I say..Im not saying I want him to be blowing my shit up, but after a hour and a half last night..I haven't heard from him..Not even this morning to make sure me and my son was okay.

" Do you think he's still fucking with his other babymama ? We can ride up on that bitch in a black impaula with the ski mask..and pop that bitch in the ass with a hot one " She says making me crack up laughing..I had tears coming to my eyes.

" Shut up! Cursing like that infront of my boy " I say pretending to cover his ears. " You are something else "

" Seriously, what are you going to do? " She asked me. I stoped laughing and sighed.

" I can't do this with him...not again. Im a find me a condo..somewhere nice...Im not about to play games with no grown ass man. He needs to worry about his kids...Im not gon' put up with games and his bullshit..I need to be by myself and doing me...single " I say..as much as it hurted me to say that and not be with him...Im not gon' stay and show my daughter..its okay to let a man walk over you..or show my son its okay to walk over women and play with their feelings. No...their going to see better. Know better, do better.

" I know you love him..and you want to stick by him and ride for him...you just need to show his ass he can't be doing this shit..give his ass the space...just like he's been giving you " I nod my head picking up my drink.

I looked at my son and smiled.

Ivan ass is going to learn..Im not clingy teenage naive Carmen.