Ch 5 (Him)

Ch 5 (Him)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found Vianca in the parking lot after my practice. And because I wanted to talk to her, I went up to her." Hey! What are you still doing here?" I asked her because the school had been over for almost an hour and a half now.

"I could ask you the same question." She was standing near her car, ready to leave.

"I had practice."

"And I had to work for extra credits since I joined school almost in the middle of the session."

"Oh. So why did you switch groups?"

"Because I am not comfortable working with people I don't know."

"You don't really know anyone in this town." She knew that I made a right point.

"I do."

"Really?" I crossed my arms. "Who?"

"Laura. And I asked Mr. Buckle to join her group for the project .And he let me."

"Who is she?"

"Yeah, right." She rolled her eyes. "How would you know when your head is in the clouds?" She paused. But even now I don't remember any Laura. "Jesus. She is in our history class."

But why are you comfortable with Laura and not with me? I mean what is your problem? Seriously, tell me already. "

"Why are getting so riled up about me getting my group changed. Not that you know me. And we're not friends. I barely know you. And here you are questioning my each and every move. And you don't need to. So just leave me alone and mind your own business." Saying so she got inside of her car and drove off.

I saw her drive out of the school gates, wondering why in the hell she hates me. I know that I've not given her a single reason to hate me. And neither it is something like I pushed her of the slide or something when we were young. I don't get it. And it's bugging me. And so, I need to find out.