My Brothers Are Crazy!

Start from the beginning

"WE should do this baby.. We need to know.. You need to know.. Otherwise, you will keep doubting your brothers.." He said stopping in front of me.

"What if they really did this?" I asked.

"One way to find out.. Let's go.." He said without changing his expressions.

We got out of his cabin and I waved palely at Christen. He raised her eyebrows giving me a questioning look but I mouthed "Later."

"Christen, cancel all the meetings I have today." Alden told her.

She nodded.

With that we went down and got into his car. He drove to the decided spot.

I got out of the car with my heart beating at a wild rate.. And believe me, it wasn't in a good way..

I just wanted to run away.. Away from all of these stuffs.. Away from everything.. I wanted to undo the past few hours of my life and I wished that I never really checked the list..

I wanted to forget that the name at the top of the list was Brown's..

I closed my eyes and looked up taking in a deep breath.

It's gonna be alright.. It's gonna be okay...Trust your Brothers Carly...

Alden took my hand in his. Giving it a gentle squeeze, He started walking towards the door of the cafe.

We went in and I spotted Brothers at a lonely cornered table.

Dean smiled as he saw me but I couldn't smile back as I tried to keep myself from breaking down.

Alden pulled me towards them.

"Alden." Dean said extending his hand.

"Dean.." Alden said with emotionless face shaking hands with him.

"Evan." He said as they both shook hands.

I sat beside Evan and in front of Dean, so Alden had no option than to sit beside Dean.

Evan looked at me in concern.. Of course he knew something was bugging me..

"What is it Baby sis..?" Dean started.

I looked at Alden and he nodded microscopically asking me to speak.

"Brother.. My first day at Collins'.. You remember you had some important work?" I started taking in a deep breath.

Dean nodded.

"Some deal was finalised that day, if I am not wrong.." I said looking at my Brothers.

"Yes.." He nodded in agreement.

"Do you know that deal was supposed to be Collins'?" I asked.

He studied my face for a moment.

"Yes..." He said and I broke at his words...

A tear escaped my eyes.