Ryuji Sakamoto x Abused! Reader-Save Me

Unfortunately for good plot purposes you'll be Kamoshida's bit- I mean! Slave....? Uhhhhh I can't think of another word. Sorry Reader-Chan :>
~~~~
"GOOOOO RYUJI!!!!" You yelled encouraging the blond boy as he raced around the track. Freshman year was the best year for you both and people said that would've been the hardest. Sucks for the people who thought that in the first place. "And here the come crossing the finish line!!! Shujin Academy's Sakamato Ryuji takes the gold!!! First place goes to him!" These were the finals after all, what did someone expect? For him to fall over and give up? I mean that's what people said to him but this is a big slap in the face for them! You were overwhelmed with joy as you ran through crowds of people to meet Ryuji on the track field "Hey there!" You smiled at Ryuji as he sat on the track relishing in his well deserved victory "Y/n, did you see that?!" "Yep, I saw it all. You really did show all these others schools what Shujin is really about!" You smiles in victory as well because Ryuji was working hard for this. You offered your hand to help him up and you handed him a cold bottle of water which he seemed thankful for. "I really couldn't have done any of this without you. Honest!" Ryuji smiled brightly and patted your head as your hands were in your thick sweat jacket. "Aww, how sweet!" "I-it isn't like that...!" "Suuure whatever you say. How about we get something to eat, anything you order it's all on me!" "For real?! Let's go then!" "Alright the guess we're set!" You smiled and hugged Ryuji as tight as you could "C-could you now hug me right now..? I'm all sweaty.." "Sorry couldn't help it."

-Time Skip to Big Bang Burger-

"One of my favorite places in the world!" Ryuji chimed as he enjoyed his meal leaving you to laugh lightly at his mood. All you wanted to see was him laugh, it just made your world so much more bright. You dipped on your (f/drink) and watched him for a little bit until your phone rumbled in your pocket. Your face darkened knowing who that text could have been from. You carefully checked your phone and bit your lip confirming your hunch almost immediately "Ryuji I have to go, something came up." "Alright see ya!" With that you took off a little upset that he didn't realize the signs but they were minor signs of sexual abuse so it wasn't anything major.....that's what you had to keep telling yourself. That all this wasn't a major issue when it truth it all was, it was just hard to see by others.

As you made it to the door step of Kamoshida's house you looked at anything and everything but him. "Right on time~You know the drill. Come on my beautiful Queen~" Kamoshida's fingers traced your jawline sending chills up your spine but you had to endure it regardless. You bit your lip as he wrapped his arm around your waist dipping you slightly as a squeak came from your lips and the night went on.

One year later...

It was now your sophomore year and it had started in the worst possible ways ever. It was now the middle of April, you still were on the volleyball team and you were still getting sexually harassed by not only Kamoshida but a few other boys. They thought is Kamoshida could do it, they could take advantage of you as well by manipulating you in the worst ways possible. You walked down the hall to peek into a classroom at the end of the day and seen Ryuji talking to Ann and Akira looking lively as ever. Despite everything Ryuji had his leg broken and was kicked off the track team....that was what you were trying to prevent; enduring all this for someone you loved. That's why it was imperative to do what Kamoshida had asked of you to keep from hurting him anymore. "L/n....I'm sorry..." Mishima approached you with the same bruises as you saw before but a few of them were a fresh deep purple. You didn't know how to reply to this saying that all of this was ok was just bullshit. "There both are! Hey, Mishima set up the volleyball nets if you will I need to talk to Y/n alone." Kamoshida spoke and Mishima took a sad glance at you for a moment then took off. You needed someone with you, being left alone with this man was a pure mistake! "Meet me in my office later alright? A sweet and beautiful girl like yourself shouldn't go unrewarded for such hard work." Kamoshida smiled and you felt like offing yourself right there. You just nodded obeying everything he asked of you, as he had that confirmation in mind he walked off. "Hey Y/n!" Ryuji approached you with a smile but your dim eyes never left the ground. "Hey what's the matter...?" Ryuji lifted up your chin so you could look at him "Check your phone..." With that little statement you walked away as fast as you could making sure Kamoshida didn't wait any longer for you.

Y/n:...It's Kamoshida....H-he's...

When he just seen this small sentence he burst in anger

Ryuji: What is it Y/n?! What the hell is he doing to you?!

Y/n: I-I'll tell you later, I have practice.

Ryuji: Practice can wait, tell me what the hell is going on!
|
|
|
Ryuji: Y/n! Answer your fucking phone!
~~
As practice had ended you grabbed your stuff as fast as you could and started leaving in a hurry getting caught by Ryuji. He snatched your wrist pulling you aside, accidentally hurting you more. "I'm sorry for that but tell me what the hell is happening Y/n..?" You didn't even respond you just looked away angering him more. But as he looked at your thighs he seen finger prints showing that you were forced to open up. You knew he seen those marks and you started crying and shaking. "Kamoshida did that right?! Did he sexually assault you?! Y/n answer me damn it please!!!" "....Y-Yes.....and he said I enjoyed being his doll......knowing this I had to protect you....." "Protect me?! The hell with that! It ain't protecting if your getting hurt yourself and being used by a dirty, old, fucking disgusting bastard!!!" You squeaked the more he raised his voice apologizing every second, you were broken and he knew this wasn't usually how you acted. "I'm sorry for yelling.....b-but...Kamoshida.......he stole your chastity didn't he....?" Ryuji kneeled down looking up at you sadly as you cried and nodded a yes. "I'm a fucking idiot for not realizing this earlier........but I swear to god I'll make him pay for what he did and I'll make sure he confesses what he did. But damn me to hell if he gets away with every single bit of this.....here on out your staying with me from now on you aren't staying after school." "But-" "Shh.....it's ok I promise....Ill protect you from someone like him to make up for not noticing earlier...I don't want you getting hurt anymore Y/n. Seeing you like this makes someone like me break...and especially if it's someone you love deeply..." Ryuji hugged you tightly then kissed your forehead "For now I'll walk you home...cmon lets go.." Ryuji smiled at you while you followed suit hoping that this would all change soon.